idea for Bobo

1. idea for Bobo

Bobo,

have you ever thought of posting articles on certain topics like Big Cat has done at bb.com

you've got some great ideas & i doubt i'd be alone in thinking this would be a good idea.

Jag

2. Yes, and will be doing some shortly. Time is pretty sparce these days but it is something I definetly want to do. They would be more towards nutrition and addressing some of the huge myths I still see being posted.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. So Bobo if I drink a whey protein shake and take flax oil with it the fats slow the digestion of the whey right? LOL

4. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    So Bobo if I drink a whey protein shake and take flax oil with it the fats slow the digestion of the whey right? LOL
    of course!!!

i suppose you don't even know that all your muscle will turn to fat when you stop training either!!!

Jag

5. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    So Bobo if I drink a whey protein shake and take flax oil with it the fats slow the digestion of the whey right? LOL
    goddamnit.....im no expert but i thought to get the GI of your intake you get the weighted average? am i right....??

if i am, hey its possible take in like a liter of flax oil...thatll slow down the uptake
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Yes, and will be doing some shortly. Time is pretty sparce these days but it is something I definetly want to do. They would be more towards nutrition and addressing some of the huge myths I still see being posted.
    Thats awesome...look forward to reading what you have to say.

7. Manu..he already has written 2 nice articles about protein..Read up brother
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Bobo - A good idea
    By drewmofpo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-06-2005, 12:01 AM
  2. Idea for a simple effective winter bulker.
    By ManBeast in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2004, 04:00 PM
  3. An idea for an 8 week cycle
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2003, 08:10 PM
  4. Good idea for using transdermals
    By 2getHUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 12:04 PM
  5. Idea for custom formula