idea for Bobo

1. idea for Bobo

Bobo,

have you ever thought of posting articles on certain topics like Big Cat has done at bb.com

you've got some great ideas & i doubt i'd be alone in thinking this would be a good idea.

Jag

2. Yes, and will be doing some shortly. Time is pretty sparce these days but it is something I definetly want to do. They would be more towards nutrition and addressing some of the huge myths I still see being posted.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

3. So Bobo if I drink a whey protein shake and take flax oil with it the fats slow the digestion of the whey right? LOL
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    So Bobo if I drink a whey protein shake and take flax oil with it the fats slow the digestion of the whey right? LOL
    of course!!!

i suppose you don't even know that all your muscle will turn to fat when you stop training either!!!

Jag

5. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    So Bobo if I drink a whey protein shake and take flax oil with it the fats slow the digestion of the whey right? LOL
    goddamnit.....im no expert but i thought to get the GI of your intake you get the weighted average? am i right....??

if i am, hey its possible take in like a liter of flax oil...thatll slow down the uptake

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Yes, and will be doing some shortly. Time is pretty sparce these days but it is something I definetly want to do. They would be more towards nutrition and addressing some of the huge myths I still see being posted.
    Thats awesome...look forward to reading what you have to say.

7. Manu..he already has written 2 nice articles about protein..Read up brother

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Bobo - A good idea
    By drewmofpo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-05-2005, 11:01 PM
  2. Idea for a simple effective winter bulker.
    By ManBeast in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2004, 03:00 PM
  3. An idea for an 8 week cycle
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2003, 07:10 PM
  4. Good idea for using transdermals
    By 2getHUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 11:04 AM
  5. Idea for custom formula