great chest day!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I had a completely awesome chest workout. Now, I know I'll get some criticism due to the amount of weight, but thats ok, for me it was a really good day and I'm stoked.

Highlights are

Bench
95 x 10
155 x 8
185 x 6
205 x 3
225 x 1
135 x 14

flat dumbell flys with 30's!

incline db press with 55

rest of workout was pretty good as well, but these were the three that really impressed me.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Criticism? For what?

Great job. keep working hard!!!

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Maxing at 225 is kinda low for the folks on here from what I see. But yea man, thanks!

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
Maxing at 225 is kinda low for the folks on here from what I see. But yea man, thanks!
Keep it up, who cares what other are doing! You focus on YOU!

I remember when my goal was to bench the plates (135)...we all start somewhere.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro! I too remember when 135 was such a great accomplishment. Hell, I started benching the bar!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup congrats brother, I'm pretty sure most agree with me that it's the love of training, not the ego that keeps us going.

FittTitt

Awards
hey guys this might be a stupid question but see the way he says hes benching 225 and 30's for dumbbell flys is this in lbs or kgs im from ireland and our weights are in kg im sure theres a small lb print somwhere on the plate lol but am just wondering

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
hey guys this might be a stupid question but see the way he says hes benching 225 and 30's for dumbbell flys is this in lbs or kgs im from ireland and our weights are in kg im sure theres a small lb print somwhere on the plate lol but am just wondering
lol that weight in kg would be around 60lbs for flys!!! im pretty sure hes using lbs ireland.