My last attempt at being lean

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Still checking in around 233-235ish. Looking much leaner, much more vascular. I'm very impressed with my results. My target, I imagine, is prob around a bf% under 10.


  2. Nice Job Yum-Yum Eat Em Up MAN

  3. Weighed in at 228 this morning. Was slightly alarmed. But, came off M1t a week ago, so the bloat has gone. Look nice and lean, vascular. Strength has increased slightly on some exercises(up to 95lb db for Arnolds) Overall, very happy with my progress, I will attempt to post some pics as soon as i get the chance. I'll try to find some before pics as well.
    •   
       


  4. Lightweight...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  5. WOW...that's 20 lbs less from where you started at! Keep up the great work!!

  6. 24 since he went up in the beginning

    I count everything...lol
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  7. Man, you are always on top of things...

  8. Some pics of the infamous and anonymous scotty....


    with diet in hand....
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  9. Damn Scotty you a big guy... and looking pretty ripped these days

  10. Weighed in at 224 today. Measured waist at 36". I get psychological counseling from Bobo on a daily basis, feeling a little small right now. Do what needs to be done before I put any size back on. Looking as lean as I've looked, so seems to be working. Very pleasing results to date. Still little to no decrease in strength.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by scotty2
    Weighed in at 224 today. Measured waist at 36". I get psychological counseling from Bobo on a daily basis, feeling a little small right now. Do what needs to be done before I put any size back on. Looking as lean as I've looked, so seems to be working. Very pleasing results to date. Still little to no decrease in strength.
    No need to feel small man, you look thick and ripped in those pics.

  12. He's a mental case...



    but then so are we all....
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  13. Lay off the bigorexia Scotty, I know how that goes You're looking quite big and lean there.....ballbag

  14. BUMP! Great pics...can't wait to see the final pics! How long are you planning on cutting?

  15. Sliced and diced, fromunda man!

  16. Probablt cut another 6, maybe 8 weeks. We'll see what the coach says.

  17. 8 at most. Then it just gets pointless.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  18. DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    *runs and hides in the corner*
    Lookin big and ripped lunchbox! Holy ****!

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    He's a mental case...
    but then so are we all....

    That is an understatement !

  20. Lookin good and thick and getting ripped there buddy !
    Great work so far.


    For a minute I thought scotty was the fish being held........as he's always crying abotu how small he is. LOL Your not small buddy, just retarded !

  21. Damn, looking good bro.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by chi_town
    =For a minute I thought scotty was the fish being held........as he's always crying abotu how small he is. LOL Your not small buddy, just retarded !


    Good work Scotty. Looking ripped.

  23. Just wondering about that "pointless" remark Bobo... Do you recommend taking a break after so many weeks cutting?

    What I have found is that cutting for 3 months straight is about the longest one can go before results start getting ridiculously hard to get. I usually advise to take a 1-week break of overeating after about 8 weeks, go on cutting 8 weeks, then if necessary another break (2 weeks) then cut some more...

    Is that your point of view also? BTW Looking great, Scotty!

  24. Weighed in at 219 today. Weight coming down more, however, my waist doesn't want to budge from 35.5". Strength seems to be ok, most of the weight I've been using I continue to use. Looking more vascular and leaner, with many weight loss commments as of late.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LunaHotel
    Just wondering about that "pointless" remark Bobo... Do you recommend taking a break after so many weeks cutting?

    What I have found is that cutting for 3 months straight is about the longest one can go before results start getting ridiculously hard to get. I usually advise to take a 1-week break of overeating after about 8 weeks, go on cutting 8 weeks, then if necessary another break (2 weeks) then cut some more...

    Is that your point of view also? BTW Looking great, Scotty!
    Yes. After a certain amount of time your body needs a break.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by scotty2
    Weighed in at 219 today. Weight coming down more, however, my waist doesn't want to budge from 35.5". Strength seems to be ok, most of the weight I've been using I continue to use. Looking more vascular and leaner, with many weight loss commments as of late.
    excellent. It has to feel good, even in your black pit you call a heart

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    excellent. It has to feel good, even in your black pit you call a heart

    nope, not good.......................... ....skinny, I believe is the term! As I've been called. Smallitis(dysmorphia) rearing it's ugly head again.

  28. Hang in there dude... I'm buckling down and facing my fear of being sub-200. I like the Smallitis, I always thought of it as Bigorexia

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Hang in there dude... I'm buckling down and facing my fear of being sub-200. I like the Smallitis, I always thought of it as Bigorexia

    ManBeast
    Dysmorphia= bigorexia, smallitis, et al. Call it what you will, a real bitch, nevertheless.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by scotty2
    nope, not good.......................... ....skinny, I believe is the term! As I've been called. Smallitis(dysmorphia) rearing it's ugly head again.

    Smallitis = The realization you are not as big and muscular as you though you were. Suck it up and eal with it
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Smallitis = The realization you are not as big and muscular as you though you were. Suck it up and eal with it
    You're a horse**** coach

  32. You bitch like a whining liberal. Shut up and do more cardio.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  33. You have to get lean before you can truly bulk. IMO the only real way to see how much pure muscle that you have is to strip down and look at it....no measurement will give you this. This also gives you a clear window to see where you are lacking. After Bobo strips your ass down to POW status, you will enjoy a rebound in "lean mass" building where the weight will just pile on and you will be stronger than ever before.
    This sport is more mental than physical. You have to be ready to feel small and puny...just as you should now be preparing for when you bulk up again and feel like a fat ass. In the end, we're never happy....but therein lies the romance of BB'ing. You always have something to look forward to whether it is cutting or getting big.... at least you never get bored when you always have something to achieve

  34. hit the nail on the head

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Some pics of the infamous and anonymous scotty....


    with diet in hand....

    Scotty looking great....hey you guy's been pumpin M-1-T in those fish..there looking pretty pumped..LOL..

    Great job teacher and student

  36. Believe it or not, those are some smallish bluefin tuna. Thank you for the kind words, sir. The finish line is near, with end pics to come, followed by a bulking log. I'm assured by Bobo I will not get fat this time around. We shall see.

  37. Ha !

    I can see my favorite retard has been spouting off again.

    Great Job....kicking his @ss Bobo !

  38. Looking solid Scotty. Really good. One question.... why the hell did you go offshore fishing to catch a perch. Geez, I have seen a guppy larger than that. Try the fish bowl on top of the tv next time.

  39. Wow looking good Scotty....you've got some nice size.

  40. Holding steady at 218. Time to start lowering my volume according to the boss. I'm nearing the end of my taxing odyssey. Stay tuned for end pics. Strength is still about where it was, maybe slightly less, not even noticeable. Bobo has been more a psychiatrist than nutritionist as of late. He has also been losing patience as well!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My last try at boosting my natural test
    By Funny Monkey in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 12:21 PM
  2. Being lean at 35, 40, 45... More aerobics?
    By Grunt76 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 01:00 PM
  3. My attempt at getting rid of gyno
    By dice404 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:32 PM
  4. what would be a good pct for my last stack
    By redski30 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 03:34 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 12:49 AM
Log in
Log in