legs

pcazar

Awards
Well where to start. Ive done 1 3 week cycle at age 18 with no post cycle.
Lost what ever i gained. Im thirty now and have been lifting for like
14 years. of and on of course. Id say a total of like 6 straight.

5'6'' 196

I just finished a cycle of 1t/4ad and gained 14 pounds. was 182 before i started. Havent finished post cycle yet but hopefully i wont lose much.

heres my problem.

I am top heavy. ive always ignored my legs eccept for every once in a while.

This PH cycle whent great. Aside for very litle suppresion, i had no sides.

I have been contemplating of doing the real gear, but still reasearching.

I would like to get my legs in proportion to my upper body. I want them huge.

Just looking for advice on possible cycles/leg routines i could use for optimal results.

How about site injections on the legs or that stuff you stick you know where before you squat.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Well where to start. Ive done 1 3 week cycle at age 18 with no post cycle.
Lost what ever i gained. Im thirty now and have been lifting for like
14 years. of and on of course. Id say a total of like 6 straight.

5'6'' 196

I just finished a cycle of 1t/4ad and gained 14 pounds. was 182 before i started. Havent finished post cycle yet but hopefully i wont lose much.

heres my problem.

I am top heavy. ive always ignored my legs eccept for every once in a while.

This PH cycle whent great. Aside for very litle suppresion, i had no sides.

I have been contemplating of doing the real gear, but still reasearching.

I would like to get my legs in proportion to my upper body. I want them huge.

Just looking for advice on possible cycles/leg routines i could use for optimal results.

How about site injections on the legs or that stuff you stick you know where before you squat.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Just work them and they'll grow. You've been neglecting them, so they lag, that's all. Stick w/ heavy squats mostly. It doesn't take exotic routines, just consistently work them and they catch up. I've been guilty of this too sometimes :)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Try running a PH in a localized transdermal carrier like sytenhance, but just use it on your legs. I'm sure some of the PH will go systemic, but the majority of it should stay local to your legs. I have used it for arms & it does work. That stuff is expensive, you could just make your own with 1-test or PH of choice. There is a local transdermal carrier recipe in the homebrew section.

As for routine, start with squats & lots of em. I'd stick with just big movements like squats, leg press, & SLDLs. Those are the best for mass. Save the leg curls/extensions for once you've put on some size.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
As stated above just start banging out the 20rep squat sets and your legs will grow. Also remember your calves, a lot of people I know that work their legs always forget the calves, they just use the excuse that it's all genetics there. Bullshit excuse i say. Of course genetics play a big role with high or low muscle bellies but you can still make the most from what you have. Good luck bro, J

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Squats, deads, lunges, and leg press