exercises to square your pecs?

fiddler

Awards
hi guys,

i'm wondering if anyone knows what exercises that will give your pecs the squared look.

i want to make my lower pecs, near the sternum grow a bit more so that my pecs will look more square. Or is this some genetic thing?

thanks.

fiddler

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
You cannot alter the "shape" of your muscles exactly, that is determined by your individual genetic makeup. Aside from working them from different angels (exercises) all you can hope to do is make them larger and manipulate fat levels to show them off, sorry :)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Genetics. If you're concerned about bringing up your lower pectoral developement, prioritize decline movements and dips. Is there an exercise to alter one's chest to the box look you're desribing? No. But you can definitely strengthen the look of the lower chest no doubt.
Sage

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
You cannot alter the "shape" of your muscles exactly, that is determined by your individual genetic makeup. Aside from working them from different angels (exercises) all you can hope to do is make them larger and manipulate fat levels to show them off, sorry :)
Well, I have to disagree with that. There is one thing you can do...IMPLANTS! :D I don't think they look good on a dude, but look good on some women. ;) LOL.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have to disagree with that. There is one thing you can do...IMPLANTS! :D I don't think they look good on a dude, but look good on some women. ;) LOL.
Some...women...cuffs??? :D