Your worst body part?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Ha, the taboo of the exercise forum :) :D

So come on, give it up, what body part do you have that sucks? Or you want to bring up? Or uneven completely from the opposite muscle?

Mine: Rear delts ...boooo

I think everyone's rear delts suck though, 'cept Flex Wheeler....

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Ha, the taboo of the exercise forum :) :D

So come on, give it up, what body part do you have that sucks? Or you want to bring up? Or uneven completely from the opposite muscle?

Mine: Rear delts ...boooo

I think everyone's rear delts suck though, 'cept Flex Wheeler....
Yeah rear delts are one, but my forearms really suck. Any advice on going Popeye style??

Attachments

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Popeye said in Flex that he "experimented" with synthol...

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Everything, head to toe. Seriously, my midsection, never seen all of my abs.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Ahhh...should've known. On a more serious note, I need some forearm training advice. Do you have any suggestions?
Isolation! Hold them over a bench or something where ONLY your forearms can do the work. So when they're tired, no other muscle takes over the work load...... and genetics. If your genetics suck, good luck. Forearms are like calves in that sense

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I need some forearm training advice. Do you have any suggestions?
I only have one suggestions but you can only really do one arm at a time and only a few times a day. I would be really impressed if you can do it more than that. :)

destro19

destro19

Awards
<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">My calves are my worst part.  They’re genetically small.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Some people have large thick calves naturally.</SPAN>

weissmuller

Awards
Originally posted by dez/null
biceps and upper chest.
I am pretty close to that.  Bi's and lower chest for me.  Damn swimmings been killing my tri's and keeping my chest were it belongs.  If it weren't for flys I'd probally not be able to train my chest.

Sad things is that not many people outside the gym can understand how anyone could be weak in the only two body parts worth training. :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Which is my worst body part? Hmmm... lemme put it this way...

They all fuckin suck!!! Every last one of them.

ManBeast

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
My shoulders are pretty wide, and it's hard to get enough muscle on them to really get them hanging out there, so that pisses me off. My arms and traps tend to grow easily as well so they can look out of balance with my delts very very quickly. Similarly, chest is stubborn and back grows quickly. But yeah, been working hard to keep my delts in line.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Gotta be calves for me, I hate them. One is an inch smaller than the other, get that crap! I'm nailing them pretty hard lately though. Always been a debate for me as to: heavy weight, low rep, or med weight, high rep. I do both, still not sure if one is better than the other for mine.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
biceps. decent size however would like a more seperation from the brachallis. Although my bench is the weakest lift. Sage

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established

I only have one suggestions but you can only really do one arm at a time and only a few times a day. I would be really impressed if you can do it more than that. :)

Hmmmm......you'd be surprised at by endurance...lol

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jweave i know what to do to blast your calves but im not gonna tell you because youre insulting. When i was 5 '9 and 135 lbs my calves were 14.75 inches with a low fat pinch just to give you an idea.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Abs. It's like I'm on a never ending bulking cycle. Is it b/c I'm an endomorph or just plain lazy? j/k guys I know the answer.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Hams and the top of my forarms. Oh and my BF. Just love those Krispy kremes:p Other then that I look like Sergio Olvia on THE MOTHER OF ALL STACKS:D

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
generally my whole upper body; but mostly my arms...

chest has been getting bigger from a slightly different training setup and a closer-in grip than the wide-ass grip i had before; so it may get a lot bigger again when i go on androgens again

my legs are like friggin huge (cept hte calves) compared to the rest of my body... benefits of playing soccer for 5 years, baseball for 7 and always always running up and down every staircase i come across and hitting every other step just as a habit

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Calves.....

they need some fina ;)

LG. :cool:

DarCSA

Awards
Calves and forearms but they are my favorite to train so all in all I have a good and bad vibe about it.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Right bicep too small, left tricep too small. Right tricep is waaay to big.

Chest (dont know too well about the chest because I haven't been under 10% recently.) But it seems to lag behind my shoulder girdle muscles.

Neglecting to train abs (until recently) hasn't done me much good

Hamstrings are too big for my quads, or quads are too small for my hamstrings.

Waist (although not too fat) is way to wide for my lower body. (endo box-like structure)

Calves - They are fairly big when measured, but not much of the muscle on them is the diamond, it is the muscle behind (gastrocnemius?)

The tops of my forarms arent vascular like the underside

My back has thickness but its width isnt quite up to par with the thickness.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
generally my whole upper body; but mostly my arms...

chest has been getting bigger from a slightly different training setup and a closer-in grip than the wide-ass grip i had before; so it may get a lot bigger again when i go on androgens again

my legs are like friggin huge (cept hte calves) compared to the rest of my body... benefits of playing soccer for 5 years, baseball for 7 and always always running up and down every staircase i come across and hitting every other step just as a habit

Hey bean Layne norton has an awesome upper chest. He says he always did barbells for the most part and he said that to get that awesome chest development he did dumbell routine for 12 weeks and some tremendous development in his chest. I believe the closer grip works chest more too on the barbell because i did a very slightly closer grip on the barbell the last workout and my chest felt slightly more pumped then normal.

pudgy

Awards
(READ IN FAT BASTARD VOICE)
abbs , i dont think i have em. i havent seen my abs since i was nine. thats long enough for them to be declared legally dead.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Front Delts, can't get the damn things to catch up to the rest of my shoulders and upper chest...just looks weird.

snakeman458

Awards
my abs. they are strong but no 6 pack, no matter how i diet or train. i know abs are 80% diet and 20% training, but damn they should atleast look like abs. lol

my abs suck!

Inzah Dude

Awards

Hey bean Layne norton has an awesome upper chest. He says he always did barbells for the most part and he said that to get that awesome chest development he did dumbell routine for 12 weeks and some tremendous development in his chest. I believe the closer grip works chest more too on the barbell because i did a very slightly closer grip on the barbell the last workout and my chest felt slightly more pumped then normal.
Close grip actually hits the tris more.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I would say my calves, only b/c one is nice and thick, with the diamond shave or whatever...the other is just thick.  I mean they look like two different legs if I were to take a pic of just the calves.

AND my chest, its too small.  Its getting bigger though as we speak..

My forearms are sorta small also,

Id say abs, but I actually have good abs, just can't see them.  When I could see them they were nice and thick..separation was decent.

h19

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Whats your current workout for forearms?

Yah very close grip benches i think you lose some of the chest advantage but for regular benches i meant not to use a very wide grip, more of a normal grip is what i shouldhave said.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
laggin body parts

for me its forearms and biceps...at least my biceps have improved over the last 8 months or so...and forearms are startin to improve. and abs? what are abs? will somebody please tell me what are abs????!!!

Anxed

Awards
my sucky parts

Chest: Ive got a naturally small chest... but my back is pretty well developed... which accentuates the problem :( I plan on starting with dumbells again this week.

Bodyfat: Well, thats really my major problem.. and has been for about 10 years... :(

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Re: my sucky parts

Bodyfat: Well, thats really my major problem.. and has been for about 10 years... :(

And thats a problem ?? :D

A lot of guys would kick your ass for thinking around 10% is bad ;)

Anxed

Awards
Re: Re: my sucky parts

Originally posted by YellowJacket

And thats a problem ?? :D

A lot of guys would kick your ass for thinking around 10% is bad ;)
yeah, yer prolly right :D   I guess being fat as a kid still haunts me... like a krispy kreme to a keto practicioner... :( :D

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Re: my sucky parts

Originally posted by Anxed
Chest: Ive got a naturally small chest... but my back is pretty well developed... which accentuates the problem :( I plan on starting with dumbells again this week. 

I think thats my problem also

h

New Body

Awards
My gut, no six pack, Biceps and calves. I need to work harder on all three!!!!!!:mad:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My calves and rear delts blow goats...

Need some more forearms and hamstrings while I'm at it..

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
My lower body......my calves more so than quads.....quads at least seem to be growing......calves on the other hand, don't seem to grow at all. Also abs/ BF....I also seem to be on a never ending bulk.....I want to gain all the mass I can (fill my body in) then when satisfied, I will cut.

mc1

Awards
Calves. My girlfriend has bigger calves than me! pisses me off, genetics suck.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Calves. My girlfriend has bigger calves than me! pisses me off, genetics suck.
ha. sorry man. Sorry for laughing and sorry for your situation :D
dont be ashamed though, just prioritize them sons of a b's man. I always had lean calves from years of basketball however once i did heavy heavy raises off the smith, i got some good size. Being able to load up on the weights due to the limited ROM really got them swole (ok...bigger) Sage

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Man that does suck!!!! Just folllow Sage's advice and you'ed by good to go.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Damn Forearms...

Definately forearms for me...I read somewhere some time ago that some people are born with great forearms, and dont have to work to make them huge. I was just hoping that would be true:) But it wasnt...

They're really starting to come out though, I find that hitting them with dumbells works really well.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
When applicable BigV, larger diameter grips will recruit more forearm, really help em pop.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
thanks

thanks for the tip, biggin. Now that you mention it, there's a set of dumbells at my gym with bigger handles...when I curl them I definately feel a better pump in the forearms.

BigVrunga

Draven

Awards
  • Established
For me it's delts and upper chest. I have this big gaping hole were my delts and chest meet, an indent really but it still sucks.

Oh yeah, and BF sucks too. 12% :(