Workout Belt and GLOVE

  1. Workout Belt and GLOVE


    Hey guys I have a schiek workout belt and I wanted to know if there is a better workout belt out there that would do more support. Its a great belt but I was just wondering. Also I need a kick ass workout glove. I have the Harbinger signature ones but they dig in you hand and the Valeo GLOW rips way to easily. Is there any other one you guys would recommend?


  2. I say man up and dont use gloves or a belt !

    I stopped using gloves a years ago; I love the iron touching my skin.
    I stopped wearing belts a year ago; my lower back is not injured and therefore does not need support .. Thats right, even on my PR setting squats, I dont use a belt! Develops a stronger core my friend .

  3. cardillo belts are nice or perhaps a belt from APT pro straps, or elite fitness. Dont use gloves, your hands will toughen up in a couple months and you wont need em.
    •   
       


  4. I might have to do that but I put the gloves on cause my hand feels like it's on fire when I'm working out. Especially on backs day.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    I might have to do that but I put the gloves on cause my hand feels like it's on fire when I'm working out. Especially on backs day.
    Try lifting straps on back day my friend..

    And you really dont need a belt, unless you are injured

  6. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Try lifting straps on back day my friend..

    And you really dont need a belt, unless you are injured
    I do but I think its when it comes at the end of my workout and I don't have grip strength anymore so the weights gets pulled and fukks up my hand. I know I wear gloves cause my hands sweat like insanely and I have drop weights on my self before because of that. I have chalk but my gym doesn't let us use it The belt is because I have scoliosis and well you know that sh!t its nothing to play with.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    I do but I think its when it comes at the end of my workout and I don't have grip strength anymore so the weights gets pulled and fukks up my hand. I know I wear gloves cause my hands sweat like insanely and I have drop weights on my self before because of that. I have chalk but my gym doesn't let us use it The belt is because I have scoliosis and well you know that sh!t its nothing to play with.
    True. But, lifting straps solves your grip issue. Wrap them under and tighten, not over . You'll feel a difference and wont drop weights again..

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    True. But, lifting straps solves your grip issue. Wrap them under and tighten, not over . You'll feel a difference and wont drop weights again..
    under and not over. Gotcha! That should make a big difference. Thank bud!

  9. I got an inzer 10mm single prong belt, i love it. highly reccomended.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    I got an inzer 10mm single prong belt, i love it. highly reccomended.
    Thanks bro! I guess I have to see if he could hook me up
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  11. nice shirt man

    i got 2x like that, not signed tho lol!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ? for glove wearers
    By capnsavem in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 04:41 PM
  2. Who uses a belt when they workout?
    By geronimo542 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 01:30 PM
  3. The Glove - new athletic performance enhancer
    By firecross in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 02:30 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Log in
Log in