Workout Belt and GLOVE

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have a schiek workout belt and I wanted to know if there is a better workout belt out there that would do more support. Its a great belt but I was just wondering. Also I need a kick ass workout glove. I have the Harbinger signature ones but they dig in you hand and the Valeo GLOW rips way to easily. Is there any other one you guys would recommend?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say man up and dont use gloves or a belt :)!

I stopped using gloves a years ago; I love the iron touching my skin.
I stopped wearing belts a year ago; my lower back is not injured and therefore does not need support :).. Thats right, even on my PR setting squats, I dont use a belt! Develops a stronger core my friend :).

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
cardillo belts are nice or perhaps a belt from APT pro straps, or elite fitness. Dont use gloves, your hands will toughen up in a couple months and you wont need em.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I might have to do that but I put the gloves on cause my hand feels like it's on fire when I'm working out. Especially on backs day.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I might have to do that but I put the gloves on cause my hand feels like it's on fire when I'm working out. Especially on backs day.
Try lifting straps on back day my friend..

And you really dont need a belt, unless you are injured :)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Try lifting straps on back day my friend..

And you really dont need a belt, unless you are injured :)
I do but I think its when it comes at the end of my workout and I don't have grip strength anymore so the weights gets pulled and fukks up my hand. I know I wear gloves cause my hands sweat like insanely and I have drop weights on my self before because of that. I have chalk but my gym doesn't let us use it :( The belt is because I have scoliosis and well you know that sh!t its nothing to play with.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do but I think its when it comes at the end of my workout and I don't have grip strength anymore so the weights gets pulled and fukks up my hand. I know I wear gloves cause my hands sweat like insanely and I have drop weights on my self before because of that. I have chalk but my gym doesn't let us use it :( The belt is because I have scoliosis and well you know that sh!t its nothing to play with.
True. But, lifting straps solves your grip issue. Wrap them under and tighten, not over ;). You'll feel a difference and wont drop weights again..

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
True. But, lifting straps solves your grip issue. Wrap them under and tighten, not over ;). You'll feel a difference and wont drop weights again..
under and not over. Gotcha! That should make a big difference. Thank bud!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I got an inzer 10mm single prong belt, i love it. highly reccomended.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I got an inzer 10mm single prong belt, i love it. highly reccomended.
Thanks bro! I guess I have to see if he could hook me up :D

Attachments

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
nice shirt man :)

i got 2x like that, not signed tho lol!