question on training w/strol cycle

ASULAX

Awards
hey everyone i recently picked up 100 tabs of 10mg winstrol tabs. i was going to do 30mg ed. what i want from this cycle is to loose body fat and look defined/toned. every person at the gym will tell you when you are cutting you should keep reps between 15-20. when looking online on how to train while cutting, there are many sites saying it is a misconception that doing 15-20 reps will make your muscles more defined... and these websites are saying to train for strength and size by doing low reps and increase cardio for fat loss.. so my question is what method of training would help me achieve being more defined and less bf and why?

my stats:
height: 5'8
weight:190
bf: around 15%

CJPopovich

Awards
  • Established
High reps aren't better for cutting, a proper diet is better for cutting. The biggest advantage of higher reps is the extra volume you accomplish and the extra calories you burn, but honestly abs are made in the kitchen.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
High reps aren't better for cutting, a proper diet is better for cutting. The biggest advantage of higher reps is the extra volume you accomplish and the extra calories you burn, but honestly abs are made in the kitchen.
This.

Higher reps will burn more calories which can contribute towards achieving the calorie deficit necessary to lose fat. As said though, this is more practically accomplished by just changing your diet. Also you will probably sacrifice strength with that rep range.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey everyone i recently picked up 100 tabs of 10mg winstrol tabs. i was going to do 30mg ed.
Another thing, I assume that you are aware of the effects of running a cycle without Test as a base?

ASULAX

Awards
Another thing, I assume that you are aware of the effects of running a cycle without Test as a base?
im not aware of the effects and would like to know... also im coming off a dbol cycle straight to strol.