shoulders / lats
- 07-24-2010, 04:54 PM
- 6'0" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 07-24-2010, 06:55 PM
Old school t-bar rows
barbell bent over rows
1 arm bent over DB row
Just try variations.
- 07-24-2010, 07:16 PM
Try heavy Yates rows for your lats. You can pull a lot more weight than you could in a strict form barbell row, and it makes your lower lats feel like they're on fire.
Also try Kroc rows if you never have, grab the heaviest dumbbell in the gym and try and set a new rep PR with it every week or so.
07-24-2010, 07:53 PM
I like front DB raises, wide grip upright rows (just started doing to put more stress on outer delts), and cable lateral raises
Similar Forum Threads
- By Montesano813 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 07-08-2010, 09:21 AM
- By hog928 in forum Training ForumReplies: 90Last Post: 02-23-2010, 10:04 PM
- By Matt6969 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2008, 01:54 AM
- By rhynoflex in forum Training ForumReplies: 49Last Post: 03-08-2008, 11:10 AM
- By Mr.Striation in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-30-2004, 05:51 PM