I've never lifted to be lean or for muscle endurance, but now is the time. I compete in MMA and am dropping from a walk around 180 to 165 so I can fight at 155 w/o a huge cut. As well as recently breaking my hand and having 3 pins in it, I can't support the heavy weight like I use to.

I've always lifted for just strength so I don't know any workout routines that concentrate on leaning out rather then bulking. I would like to keep as much strength as possible, but obviously I will lose some. I do need a high level of muscle endurance so take that into effect as well.

If you could suggest specific workout routines that are already published, or one you have used and know works I would appreciate it. If it's not published somewhere easy to find please give all the info. I would like to workout a minimum of 4 days a week. Do not include cardio, that will be done regardless. Diet is in check, so looking for just a workout routine. Thank you in advance, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.