P90X and wieght lifting combo

1. P90X and wieght lifting combo

whats up everybody
    i'm new to AM i got p90x the other day and just finished day 2 and i got complaints from the neighbors i live in apartments. I started doing p90x to get in shape i'm pretty skinny and i lost all my muscle since i started xray school dont have much time for anything else but i'm eat terrible and not working out so it's time for a change. I notice during my first couple workouts of p90x that i wasn't using as much wieght as i wanted to i'm going to try to bulk more than cut fat since i'm not to fat just out of shape. How would lifting 3 days a week and doing the P90X kenpo and yoga on my off days work.

2. I see nothin wrong with adding that in there...especially the yoga, a beautiful thing right there! Id recommend getting ur diet in check tho. If you want to bulk while doin all that, ur gonna have to consume quite a bit, clean that is. Dunno if uve done the yoga yet, but lord...it gets u sweating like theres no tomorrow if ur actually tryin to keep up wit em. So ya, get to stuffin that face bud!

3. awsome man thx
    •   

4. I'm not sure what your equipment situation is, but

P90X + Weights = CrossFit

crossfit.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help dropping wieght
    By kung fu panda in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 04:37 PM
  2. Wieght gainer
    By crazyraymond in forum Supplements