- 06-05-2010, 02:09 AM
18 5'11" 165 15%?? maybe more. Started getting into lifting, got addicted, but not a bad thing in my mind I love it. My question is about my forearm pain. Started with preacher curls only, then followed me to bench and now it lingers 2 days after my arm workout(left out bi's even). The pain is comparable to shin splints but feels a little deeper, almost like it's actually the bone. Overtraining? Most likely not bad technique I'm very careful, I plan to have a long injury free gym career as long as this pain doesn't follow me as my shin splints followed me through drumline. Also I went from drinking a gallon of milk every two days to a very small milk intake, maybe low calcium? But I'm pretty sure that would take longer. Thanks for any advice.
- 06-05-2010, 11:39 AM
- 06-05-2010, 12:15 PM
06-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Next time you do them, check to see if your wrists are straight with your forearm.
You might also wanna stretch your forearms every day.
06-05-2010, 02:00 PM
It's too the point where it doesn't hurt when I hold something heavy but when I set down even a gallon of milk the pain comes as soon as I let go of the item.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sportf190 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-28-2008, 12:40 AM
- By RBakerian in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2007, 05:11 PM
- By RBakerian in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2007, 06:10 PM
- By shyguy1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2006, 12:08 AM
- By Magickk in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 06-29-2005, 11:29 PM