- 06-05-2010, 01:09 AM
18 5'11" 165 15%?? maybe more. Started getting into lifting, got addicted, but not a bad thing in my mind I love it. My question is about my forearm pain. Started with preacher curls only, then followed me to bench and now it lingers 2 days after my arm workout(left out bi's even). The pain is comparable to shin splints but feels a little deeper, almost like it's actually the bone. Overtraining? Most likely not bad technique I'm very careful, I plan to have a long injury free gym career as long as this pain doesn't follow me as my shin splints followed me through drumline. Also I went from drinking a gallon of milk every two days to a very small milk intake, maybe low calcium? But I'm pretty sure that would take longer. Thanks for any advice.
- 06-05-2010, 10:39 AM
06-05-2010, 11:15 AM
06-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Next time you do them, check to see if your wrists are straight with your forearm.
You might also wanna stretch your forearms every day.
06-05-2010, 01:00 PM
It's too the point where it doesn't hurt when I hold something heavy but when I set down even a gallon of milk the pain comes as soon as I let go of the item.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sportf190 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2008, 11:40 PM
- By RBakerian in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2007, 04:11 PM
- By RBakerian in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2007, 05:10 PM
- By shyguy1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2006, 11:08 PM
- By Magickk in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 06-29-2005, 10:29 PM