People i hate in the gym!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. How bout the old skinny guy that just had to squeeze in on the fly machine I was using and then used it and walks off.........I get back on it and put my arms on the pads and they are covered with his freakin' sweat.....had to go wipe my arms off! I was pissed!

2. People who don't pick up after themselves. If you put weights on a bar take them off. If you get a dumbell, put it back. Every other guy in the gym is not your mother.
    •   

3. I hate when you have these skinny idiots with their wife beaters and work boots on and constantly flex in the mirror. Then they get on the bench and will rep 225 lbs and lift their a** off the bench each time and then stand up and act like they are huge. I want to pick up and 45 lbs plates and break it over their head!!!!!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    I hate when you have these skinny idiots with their wife beaters and work boots on and constantly flex in the mirror. Then they get on the bench and will rep 225 lbs and lift their a** off the bench each time and then stand up and act like they are huge. I want to pick up and 45 lbs plates and break it over their head!!!!!!!
    Easy Killa! LOL

5. Quote Originally Posted by triton185 View Post
    Easy Killa! LOL
    They are like a bad case of herpes. They dont go away and continue to multiply lol!!
    •   

6. I go to an expensive old person's gym.......great equipment......and the price weeds out a lot of the retards.......I don't see many of those idiots......but I have to deal with geriatric crowd. lol

7. Even better......I like the kids that go in to lift who have ILS (Invisible Lat Syndrome) who walk around with their little 14 inch pipes with their elbows puffed out like their lats are sooo huge that it forces them to walk like this. everyone knows these guys....their workout routine consists of the following
    monday- chest
    tuesday- bi's
    wednesday- chest
    thursday- bis
    fridays- abs

8. I hate people I don't know trying to talk to me in the middle of a lift as though I need tips.

9. I don't hate this but I think it is funny..................when guys come in to the gym who would naturally be a buck fifty and skinny then they go "on" and blow up then go off and BAM! back to a buck fifty.........I think it is funny because I saw a guy the other day that I had not seen in a few months and he was skinny again! LOL, I have done a cycle before but I had a decent base to begin with....guys that don't then go on make me laugh!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 05:18 PM
  2. Research Shows Why We Hate Fat People ?
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 09:12 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 06:03 PM
  4. OK, how many other people hate Jared of Subway?
    By hypo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 07:32 AM