People i hate in the gym!

deadlift18

Awards
The guy that stands in front of the dumbell rack and does curls for like 20 min. Doesn't even move over if someone needs to get a dumbell. Pisses me off SOOOOOO much:damnit1: Anyways i thought i would share that and if anyone else has any other annoyances in the gym feel free to add on.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
I've been training at a Crossfit/Olympic lifting gym for the last week. Cool people, camaraderie, and they all work hard. Nothing I hate about them. I'd say find a gym that doesn't have douche bags like that or say something to them when they stand in the way. A lot of people don't realize they are acting a way that is undesirable to other people until someone calls them out on it.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, and we don't have mirrors for people to stand and check themselves out in. And our dumbbell rack is off to the side and hardly gets any use anyways.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I hate the people who wait behind me to grab the dumbbells in front of me while I'm doing curls as I'm looking at myself in the mirror. GFY

risktaker

Awards
I hate people that sits on a machine and does nothing but talk on a cell phone, and I hate people that train with thier mouths than weights I mean that's like the only reason why s**thole gyms like bally's, L.A. fitness, and 24 hour fitness get overcrowded anyway, wait 20 min to use a good machine after they were sitting their ass down doing absolutly nothing, please, most of the people at those gyms are wasting time and money and taking up space for the guys who train thier asses off.

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
There are these guys that come in nearly everyday and all they do is flat bench and curl db's. On top of that they do these half reps and just can't seem to put any more weight on their movements but think they are the sht because they are moving like 275-300 and 75% of the people at my gym can't push that yet. I've been watching them move the same **** for a year now... Body all unproportional and sht. I suppose its entertaining.

risktaker

Awards
There are these guys that come in nearly everyday and all they do is flat bench and curl db's. On top of that they do these half reps and just can't seem to put any more weight on their movements but think they are the sht because they are moving like 275-300 and 75% of the people at my gym can't push that yet. I've been watching them move the same **** for a year now... Body all unproportional and sht. I suppose its entertaining.
that's pretty funny because I remember when I was younger, there was two guys in the gym who does the same thing but with lighter weights. one of the guys was in his 20's the other one was in his 50's and they can't even 95 pound bench press, they litery could'nt press it. I don't train in that gym anymore but I think they still do the old $hit and I think they haven't gain anything and I think their anorexic(don't look like it but I can tell they starve themselves) which most people wasting time are doing these days thinking that their losing fat in really is muscle that is being eaten away.

arfcommer

Awards
Just search for "My New Haircut" on youtube.

I remember about 10 years ago at the LA Fitness in Chandler, AZ some guy took off his shirt to show off his nipple piercings while doing squats.

ianm4208

Awards
K, I've been told over and over again to check out that video on YouTube, so I just did. That **** was not even funny...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's so hard in my gym to superset anything because ppl steal your equipment so fast, i can't get mad at that because i really shouldn't be hogging the equipment, but when ur doing a set right next to where u just were, atleast they can ask

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is this 1 guy in his mid forties. Been lifting in the gym I do for as long as I have. Wears a pink tank top and pink shorts.. Would classify him as skinny fat to the max.. Does the same dumb half rep or over repped workouts everyday. Has had 0 progress in 3 years. Stares at me and smiles!? WTF.... I dont even want to offer him help, he is just too much of a creeper LMAO... And why is he always in there when I am. Or there is this new European guy; he pretty much waited for me to return to my car, the proceeded to nervously pick me up and epically failed... Why do all the gay guys adore me LMAO..

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
LOL that video is great!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
There is this 1 guy in his mid forties. Been lifting in the gym I do for as long as I have. Wears a pink tank top and pink shorts.. Would classify him as skinny fat to the max.. Does the same dumb half rep or over repped workouts everyday. Has had 0 progress in 3 years. Stares at me and smiles!? WTF.... I dont even want to offer him help, he is just too much of a creeper LMAO... And why is he always in there when I am. Or there is this new European guy; he pretty much waited for me to return to my car, the proceeded to nervously pick me up and epically failed... Why do all the gay guys adore me LMAO..

A/S/L???

:smlove2:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlU2KUhgMa8"]YouTube- My New Haircut[/nomedia]

Is this the video you are talking about??? I dont start fights, but my God I think I would have to nail that guy with a 45lb dumbbell....AT the bar....

Lucky I dont hit bars up much. And when I do, I get a nice cold Redbull...haha

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I remember about 10 years ago at the LA Fitness in Chandler, AZ some guy took off his shirt to show off his nipple piercings while doing squats.
dude i love this clip i have been showing people this for awhile..

"not now cheif i'm in the fu@k*n zone"

cmw

cmw

Awards
I love the ones who sneeze in their hands, then grab the equipment.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i am sure it has been said, but i HATE BAND SQUAT FORM!!! This guy at my gym puts damn near 6 plats on each side, has his buddie F him in the Ass as he spots him, and only goes down 1/4 of the way....IT PISSES EVERYONE OFF!! (venting)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am sure it has been said, but i HATE BAND SQUAT FORM!!! This guy at my gym puts damn near 6 plats on each side, has his buddie F him in the Ass as he spots him, and only goes down 1/4 of the way....IT PISSES EVERYONE OFF!! (venting)
Hahaha, I think I know those guys xD

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I simply hate the fact that 90% of the people curl in squatting racks at my gym. Yes they are strong, but there are barbells at the front of the gym for what they are doing...

With the exception of the guy who is curling like 180. lol.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I hate it when people start pelvic power lifting... Distracts the **** out of me

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAd2tWQG4fs&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Olympic Games[/nomedia]

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
it's so hard in my gym to superset anything because ppl steal your equipment so fast, i can't get mad at that because i really shouldn't be hogging the equipment, but when ur doing a set right next to where u just were, atleast they can ask
absoultely hate when people are supersetting. and you take there machine and they look at you like u stole there machine, sorry but ur not gonna take up 5 machines in the gym when im around lol

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
i just hate any ****face who obstructs my workout... i cudn't care if someone's using terrible form on their squat or a pencil neck poindexter trying to curl 100lbs a side with world's worst form... as long as they don't get in my way i'm fine.

I shouted at a middle aged woman the other day who was curling in the squat rack when i needed to use it. I shouldn't have done that though, it's just a way of life...

ryox82

Awards
  • Established

LOL my cuz produced/shot that

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
LOL..........no offense but look at your profile pic, I am sure that the gay guys on AM are beating off right now to it! Put up another pic with a more manly pose......like a hulk pose or something. :lol:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate anyone who is there to socialize or for social status. If you want to just hang out and chat, don't do it on the equipment do it outside.

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
I hate the ones who sit on machines checking out some women working out. Hell go on line and get a date, the rest of us want to complete our workout and let the next person get on with theirs.

drumm3r9

Awards
There is this one guy who goes into my gym everyday at the busiest time (usually 5pm) he goes in and sits until he finds someone he wants to impress. He will follow this person around and will do the EXACT same exercise at the EXACT same time while doing MORE weight and while probably having the ****TIEST form known to man kind. He looks like a retard humping a door knob.

He also has the audacity to ask the person he is mimicking "hey did i look pretty good doing that?" he is a shorty so he has probably got little man syndrome. He used to do that **** with me until one day I was doing bench and tossed 330 on the bar, pressed it, and told him to get owned. He never followed me around again. what a troll.

wilgates

wilgates

Awards
Listen I wouldn't hate them so much if after 8 - 10 I saw that they grew an inch on their biceps but it looks like their bi's are shrinking... so what's the point of standing in front of the mirror if they can't see that their training is going nowhere... go figure

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
How bout the old skinny guy that just had to squeeze in on the fly machine I was using and then used it and walks off.........I get back on it and put my arms on the pads and they are covered with his freakin' sweat.....had to go wipe my arms off! I was pissed!

cybrwzrd

Awards
People who don't pick up after themselves. If you put weights on a bar take them off. If you get a dumbell, put it back. Every other guy in the gym is not your mother.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I hate when you have these skinny idiots with their wife beaters and work boots on and constantly flex in the mirror. Then they get on the bench and will rep 225 lbs and lift their a** off the bench each time and then stand up and act like they are huge. I want to pick up and 45 lbs plates and break it over their head!!!!!!!

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I hate when you have these skinny idiots with their wife beaters and work boots on and constantly flex in the mirror. Then they get on the bench and will rep 225 lbs and lift their a** off the bench each time and then stand up and act like they are huge. I want to pick up and 45 lbs plates and break it over their head!!!!!!!
Easy Killa! LOL

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I go to an expensive old person's gym.......great equipment......and the price weeds out a lot of the retards.......I don't see many of those idiots......but I have to deal with geriatric crowd. lol

drumm3r9

Awards
Even better......I like the kids that go in to lift who have ILS (Invisible Lat Syndrome) who walk around with their little 14 inch pipes with their elbows puffed out like their lats are sooo huge that it forces them to walk like this. everyone knows these guys....their workout routine consists of the following
monday- chest
tuesday- bi's
wednesday- chest
thursday- bis
fridays- abs

viralencore84

Awards
I hate people I don't know trying to talk to me in the middle of a lift as though I need tips.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I don't hate this but I think it is funny..................when guys come in to the gym who would naturally be a buck fifty and skinny then they go "on" and blow up then go off and BAM! back to a buck fifty.........I think it is funny because I saw a guy the other day that I had not seen in a few months and he was skinny again! LOL, I have done a cycle before but I had a decent base to begin with....guys that don't then go on make me laugh!