Push Down Tricep
- 05-07-2010, 05:15 AM
- 05-07-2010, 08:16 AM
you dont need equipment, do body weight tricep extensions on the floor, weighted diamond pushups, dips elbows not flared all the way down, then after these hold bottom part of pushup for 30 sec. then hold the top for 30 sec try to shoot for 6minutes these are all great for triceps.
- 05-07-2010, 01:57 PM
If you have counter tops in your kitchen that meet, forming a right angle, you can do dips there. You won't have anything to grip so your palms will be laying flat on the counter, but it's actually not really a problem at all. I've done them before and sometimes I'll just go down to stretch out my triceps and chest. But if you're working out at home and you need something for chest and triceps (and front delts), dips in the kitchen work!
Or if you can't do these, do some bench dips (aka reverse pushups).
05-07-2010, 02:15 PM
If you have something to hang it from, you can make something similar to gymnastics rings with 1" webbing and a few feet of PVC pipe. $10!!!
It's not a lot of trouble really, and you can do 90% of bodyweight exercises.
Specifically, for press-downs, I would do ring dips with one leg straight forward on a chair. It's a better exercise.
05-07-2010, 02:28 PM
skull crushers all you need is weights.if you do not have a bench you can lay on the floor and do them they can be done with ez-bar or db
05-07-2010, 05:20 PM
05-07-2010, 06:14 PM
05-10-2010, 05:12 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jspillane08 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2008, 11:04 PM
- By Stinger124 in forum Training ForumReplies: 28Last Post: 11-05-2008, 12:57 AM
- By SuppKnight in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:37 PM
- By yeahright in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-08-2006, 11:34 PM
- By jbthumper in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2005, 04:15 AM