Routine Help on Eq/winstrol Cycle

heyarnold

Awards
eq/ winstrol cycle

yo guys i am new to this board but i am not new to the game. i am a member of many boards, some of you might have seen me around. Ok guys i have a question about my upcoming cycle. it looks like this.

eq weeks 1-12 (400mg a week)
winstrol weeks 8-12 (75 mg a week)
nolva (on hand)
clomid starting 3 weeks after last eq injection. 100 mg for 3 weeks

i was just wondering what kind of workout routine i should run with this. any ideas would be great. or just put in a few ideas what routine you guys do. right now mine looks like this.

day1 chest
day2 back
day3 legs
day4 shoulders
day5 arms
day6 rest
day7 rest

peace

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Im assuming you goals are strictly lean mass, correct?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Might need to move this over to the steriod section... also we might need some more info.. like how many cycles, wt, bf, height.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Im going to change the titlefor you brother, so we can leave it here since you're after an exercise routine.....and like Matt said, loan us some stats...

heyarnold

Awards
sounds good guys. sorry about the title. now that i think about it, it was kinda a bad one since i am looking for an exercise routine. but ya i am looking for all lean mass. i want to be ripped coming into spring. right now i am 6 foot 3 and weigh 220 with about 10% bodyfat. i have been lifting ever since i have been in 8th grade and that was something like 7 or 8 years ago. i have never done a cycle before. i just did my first eq injection last night. Things went very smooth. to lets you guys know around how strong i am i can bench 315 3 times. just let me know if you need anymore information.peace

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
At only 10% BF, I wouldnt really alter your routine from that of a bulking routine. I never understood guys who relatively low BF who were cutting, so they decided to up the number of reps. Do they think heavy, compound lifts are going to put fat on them?? Anyway, I would stick to a 6-10 rep range, and cardio 4 days a week. A good ab routine will get the 6 pack to poke through shortly, once you hit around 8% BF you should have a pretty noticeable 6 pack. Your nutrition plan will be the deciding factor.

heyarnold

Awards
sounds good. the only thing is that i don't do cardio. just not for me. guess i am lazy, but o well. so you think that i should stick to one bodypart a day? i just thought since i would have this eq in my system in about 3 weeks that i could maybe do a program where i work 2 bodyparts a day. i really want my back and shoulders to put some solid mass on. thanks for the help yellowjacket.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
sounds good. the only thing is that i don't do cardio. just not for me. guess i am lazy, but o well. so you think that i should stick to one bodypart a day? i just thought since i would have this eq in my system in about 3 weeks that i could maybe do a program where i work 2 bodyparts a day. i really want my back and shoulders to put some solid mass on. thanks for the help yellowjacket.
Oh boy....cardio is pretty much essential to fat loss man. You might want to look into it. I would do 1 body part a day, thats what I do, but you certainly could be successful doing 2 a day.

Andy2k

Awards
Cardio may seem like a pain in the backside, but it does several things for you:
It helps cardio-vascular health (surprise surprise:D )
It clears away lactic acid - preventing muscle soreness.
It increases vascularisation - more capillaries mean more blood to the muscles, which in turn means that when you hit the weights, you get a better pump, and your muscles can recover faster.
You don't need to go mad - 3 lots of 20 minutes a week should suffice.

heyarnold

Awards
ya i know. but what i mean by cut is just have a six pack. i don't need veins poping out all over the place. i lift with two natural bodybuilders. one does cardio and the other does not. the one that does not is bigger and more cut. the kid that does do cardio says the only reason he does it is because he is in the military and they have to past these tests. like he has to run so far in 30 minutes. i am sure i will run or get on a bike sometime down the road but right now i am just going to bum it. thanks for the help you guys. as for adding test into the cycle i have heard that like 1 time to many. everyone has a reason for there cycle. people just need to respect what i want to do. i am not some high school kid that does not know what he is doing. peace