Harder muscle?

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
whats good everyone?
just looking for some info that anyone has picked up on developing hard muscle.

Some say to increase your protien intake
some say more reputitions
more test?

thanks for your input.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
a bout the dumbest question ive ever seen asked no wonder no replies

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about hard muscles at rest or while flexed? A muscle shouldn't be overly hard unless its under tension. A hard muscle at rest is a tight muscle, usually with some dysfunction.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
their are times where my muscles feel harder than other times(at rest and when flexed)

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
a bout the dumbest question ive ever seen asked no wonder no replies
hey eric if i wanted a good laugh i would of followed you into the john and watched you take a leak.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
hey eric if i wanted a good laugh i would of followed you into the john and watched you take a leak.
No Homo?

Anyhow on to the question. If there were any variable that affected muscle hardness, besides contraction, it would probably be hydration

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ya thanks ok i guess i was just a little confused in thinking that there could be a way of training them so they would become rock solid.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
if i wanted a good laugh i would come watch u train

if u want harder muscles maybee u should try lifting weights looking at ur pic i can tell u rarely do that

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are you talking about muscle density?

JT54

Awards
Harder muscles come with low body fat. If i am understanding you question correctly. I know what you mean by your muscles feeling soft and that is usually when im at a higher body fat.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
anadrol will make them hard all the time, even when u dont want them to be, especially in ur calfs when ur walking somewhere fast. then u will get out of breath and everyone will look at u like ur retarded cause ur a big guy walking around out of breath and slowing down because ur calfs hurt and it looks like ur going to fall over, dont worry tho at least ur muscles will still be hard.......... and as dumb as that sounds it happens to me all the time on abombs so its really just poking fun at myself.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
lol ok thanks for clearing some things up for me.