unbearable DOMS!!!

H

hondizzle420

Awards
i did squats yesterday after not doing them for over a month. i did the same workout i have always done, same form it has just been a while. well today i have the worst DOMS ever, my quads are on fire and my ass cheeks are killing me just to sit down and take a ****. i dont want to be worthless tomorrow at work so should i just completly rest today, or should i maybe hit a bike for a while?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eat Eat Eat!!! And get 8 hours of sleep! Stretch your legs out good throughout the day. Maybe get 15 minutes on the bike to loosen your legs out and then hit the gym hard tomorrow!

Y

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
get in a hot tub if possible too and stretch while in there.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
If its too much and you need to still work physically hard, take an extra strength ibuprofen and an energy drink in the morning. I have been there man lol, you just have to suck up the excess pain.

H

hondizzle420

Awards
i did abs today, with some basic leg stretches. after and since i took my nitric fuel and then the purple wraath i feel pretty good. ass is still killin me tho. i dont have to hit legs again till wednesday per my split, so hopefully ill be ready.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I did leg presses once after only squatting forever and my legs were stiff and sore so I could barely walk for 4 days. It sucks!!

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eat Eat Eat!!! And get 8 hours of sleep! Stretch your legs out good throughout the day. Maybe get 15 minutes on the bike to loosen your legs out and then hit the gym hard tomorrow!
Good advice! Make sure to stay very hydrated as well.

And yeah, DOMS can be a motha if you do squats after have not done them for a while.

Luck, bro