pull overs

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
does anyone do pull overs? I used to do them back in the day and was thinking about incorporating them into my workout again, but wasn't sure when to do it, or with what other chest exercises.

anyone have any opinions?

mrfumetsu

Awards
does anyone do pull overs? I used to do them back in the day and was thinking about incorporating them into my workout again, but wasn't sure when to do it, or with what other chest exercises.

anyone have any opinions?

work them into a superset with skullkrushers and cg bench

do pull overs first, then work into skullkrushers, and finish off with cg bench...that would be considered 1 set..

use the ez curlbars.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
that sounds like a pretty good plan, I will try that next chest day.

Today I started doing decline dumbell presses, which I have not done in a really long time..It felt nice, hopefully I will feel it a bit tomorrow.

h19

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They may be considered a lat movement, but they POUND the long head of the tricep HARD. Only makes sense to me to incorporate them if you do back and chest trogether. The Nuatalis and hammer machines make this a WAY more effective movement.

Iron Addict

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I agree with iron addict here - I used to do DB bench pullovers - I think that's what tore something in my chest a few months back (going too deep with heavy weight)

Ive just started doing them again at a my new gym on a HS machine - really works the lats and tris.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 14
the_swol_god Training Forum 14
nomoredex Training Forum 18
Training Forum 3
Santee Training Forum 12