What can I do to get Steady Hands?
- 04-01-2010, 03:47 PM
- 04-01-2010, 03:51 PM
- 04-01-2010, 06:33 PM
i think thats more of a coordination thing
and it might not be something u can help. my gf has the shakiest hands ever... and she wanted to be a dentist... /facepalmCELTIC LABS REP
04-01-2010, 08:01 PM
04-01-2010, 08:05 PM
04-01-2010, 08:07 PM
04-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Did some quick homework for u:
Deep, slow breaths through your nose and out your mouth with regulate your heart rate, and help to calm you down.
One way to do this is to pretend your hand is a statue. You can stay as still as you can, or you can practice by having someone stand right next to you or watch you to see if it moves.
Another way to do it is to keep a rock on it so you can keep it up to see if it does not move.
Also try doing this:hold your arm straight and pretend you are holding something. P.S.,after a while,you will feel your hand coming down.
Also man go see the docs, could be nething from high stress, aniexty, glucose levels, to much caffeine, neurological disorder many things m8.
04-01-2010, 08:27 PM
a couple of fatty's a day
will keep the dr. away(true-story)
also depending what state you're in
you could probably qualify for some medicinal
04-01-2010, 08:28 PM
04-04-2010, 05:07 PM
Did this came to anyone elses mind when they saw the thread title?
Anyways I would like to know also but I dont think this is an excercise or BB question.
04-04-2010, 05:27 PM
05-28-2010, 04:13 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By purebred in forum Weight LossReplies: 16Last Post: 04-17-2011, 02:24 PM
- By CoorsLight126 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2011, 11:15 AM
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2007, 07:54 PM
- By yeahright in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2006, 12:27 AM
- By NE1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2003, 07:38 PM