Turinabol cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Turinabol cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Turinabol cycle

Whats up guys,

Been training for about 5 years. This summer I'm going to take a Turinabol only cycle for 6-8 weeks 60mg ED. I'm 175 lbs, great shape, clean diet and I work hard as FU*K in the gym. I was wondering, if anyone has Tbol experience, if it has any effect on your libido. I've done a bunch of research and people say, "No, it actually increased libido." But, some articles I've read on the computer say otherwise. I was thinking about running Proviron but thats hard to come by, and I want to keep this cycle strictly oral (I know, I should run Test). Anyone have any experience? Whats the best way to go about this?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by awillett1 View Post
    Whats up guys,

Been training for about 5 years. This summer I'm going to take a Turinabol only cycle for 6-8 weeks 60mg ED. I'm 175 lbs, great shape, clean diet and I work hard as FU*K in the gym. I was wondering, if anyone has Tbol experience, if it has any effect on your libido. I've done a bunch of research and people say, "No, it actually increased libido." But, some articles I've read on the computer say otherwise. I was thinking about running Proviron but thats hard to come by, and I want to keep this cycle strictly oral (I know, I should run Test). Anyone have any experience? Whats the best way to go about this?
    my friend took it, boosted libido on, went kinda low off for a couple of weeks. He pctd with clomid. he gained about 8 pounds he kept.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Nodoubt, that sucks about comin off though. I plan on doing a basic 40/20/20/10 for 4 weeks with Nolvadex. Hopefully Ill keep something myself.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.

awillett1
    I'd like to hear how you tbol cycle went bro.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

im actually running it now at 40 mg a day for about 2 weeks now but also doing about 375 mg of test e every week, that ive been doing for the past month. Strength is up and I definitely put on some size, Im thinkin pretty soon im going to up the Tbol to 60mg a day. Well see how that goes.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PP Turinabol lv cycle
    By drummerzrus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 02:57 PM
  2. Turinabol cycle
    By awillett1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 09:38 AM