- 03-30-2010, 10:08 PM
- 03-30-2010, 10:20 PM
Congrats my gym has a set and i used a pair on Back day. Did pull Ups with them. Pull downs 1 armed rows. deads. They make a big difference if you have a sliding grip. Really cool product you should enjoy them
- 03-30-2010, 10:23 PM
03-30-2010, 10:47 PM
thx I thought i tried doing a quick search and didn't see a huge thread but now I'll really look for it. My wrist has been acting up so I took another day off and I shud get them tomorrow which would be chest & bis so I cant wait to give them a go.
03-30-2010, 10:49 PM
post how you like them in this thread. Im debating them but from my 1 day use i think they are a plus!!
03-30-2010, 10:51 PM
I love them with Power Cleans and Military Press
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
03-31-2010, 12:42 AM
03-31-2010, 10:48 PM
just got done with my first workout with them, i will say they are bigger then i thought they would be and being as I have smaller hands to begin with it was tough to do them with certain exercises. Today was chest + bi's:
Floor pressing with them was amazing, I had to drop my weight a little bit because it was a lot tougher to lift the bar with these but positioning the bar a little higher in the cage made it somewhat easier. However it was amazing, I felt it so much more in my chest than i usually do.
2) I ended up not using them for dumbell incline presses b/c I just did not feel comfortable with them, hence I also forgoed them when doing db flies.
3) It was tough to do reverse ez bar curls with them b/c once again of my handsize and not really being able to get a grip, however i tried doing regular ez bar curls (which i normally cannot do because of pain in my wrists) and I was able to do them which amazed me. So maybe they take some strain off the wrists? - if anybody can confirm this for me.
4) My forearms were indeed pumped the whole time, however it was weird that when I did my bi's exercises I did not feel it as much in my bicep during the exercise as I normally do, but after my bi's were surely more pumped than usual.
All in all it was a little awkward to get use to at first, I can just imagine how awkward it will be dead lifting with these, but it is a great product. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
04-08-2010, 05:10 PM
04-08-2010, 10:25 PM
I used mine for the first time today and can def feel a difference. I only used them on dumbell rows and alt dumbell curls - total of 8 sets only and I can still feel my forearms 4 hrs later.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dragon93 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:55 AM
- By drinkyboy in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 5Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:51 AM
- By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 03-14-2011, 04:52 PM
- By Batman1991 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2011, 09:28 PM
- By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2011, 12:07 AM