fat gripz

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

fat gripz

I expecting my fat gripz to get delivered tomorrow and I can't wait to use them. But for all those who have used them, is there any exercise you found that it is best not to use these with?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.71%

Congrats my gym has a set and i used a pair on Back day. Did pull Ups with them. Pull downs 1 armed rows. deads. They make a big difference if you have a sliding grip. Really cool product you should enjoy them
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by itzgambino View Post
    I expecting my fat gripz to get delivered tomorrow and I can't wait to use them. But for all those who have used them, is there any exercise you found that it is best not to use these with?
    checkout the powerlifting form we had a big discussion about them. but barbell curls gave my biceps a real good pump at the bottom. DB rows are extremely hard with them.. umm benching with them gives u a good pump in ur pecs.. deadlifting with them will give u a monster grip... hammer or DB curls with them will get ur biceps pumped up pretty quick.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

thx I thought i tried doing a quick search and didn't see a huge thread but now I'll really look for it. My wrist has been acting up so I took another day off and I shud get them tomorrow which would be chest & bis so I cant wait to give them a go.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.71%

post how you like them in this thread. Im debating them but from my 1 day use i think they are a plus!!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I love them with Power Cleans and Military Press
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

will do bro
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

just got done with my first workout with them, i will say they are bigger then i thought they would be and being as I have smaller hands to begin with it was tough to do them with certain exercises. Today was chest + bi's:

Floor pressing with them was amazing, I had to drop my weight a little bit because it was a lot tougher to lift the bar with these but positioning the bar a little higher in the cage made it somewhat easier. However it was amazing, I felt it so much more in my chest than i usually do.

2) I ended up not using them for dumbell incline presses b/c I just did not feel comfortable with them, hence I also forgoed them when doing db flies.

3) It was tough to do reverse ez bar curls with them b/c once again of my handsize and not really being able to get a grip, however i tried doing regular ez bar curls (which i normally cannot do because of pain in my wrists) and I was able to do them which amazed me. So maybe they take some strain off the wrists? - if anybody can confirm this for me.

4) My forearms were indeed pumped the whole time, however it was weird that when I did my bi's exercises I did not feel it as much in my bicep during the exercise as I normally do, but after my bi's were surely more pumped than usual.

All in all it was a little awkward to get use to at first, I can just imagine how awkward it will be dead lifting with these, but it is a great product. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.38%

Zottmans and reverse zottmans are sick with them. Pump in my brachialis like crazy
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.06%

I used mine for the first time today and can def feel a difference. I only used them on dumbell rows and alt dumbell curls - total of 8 sets only and I can still feel my forearms 4 hrs later.

Similar Forum Threads

1. FAT GRIPZ
    By Dragon93 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:55 AM
  2. Fat Gripz?
    By drinkyboy in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 10:51 AM
  3. Fat Gripz. ANyone use them?
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 14