how should i be barbell benching??

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
When first started training, I was always taught to bring the bar down slowly, touch your chest, and press up. However, iv'e heard a few people talking about how thats bad for your rotator cuff and full range of motion should only be done with dumbells. I was told instead of going all the way down on bench, to go down until the bar is about 4 inches off of your chest. This is supposed to allow full use of the chest muscles while saving your rotator cuff. So i tried it today in my chest workout, it was a different kind of burn. I was obviously moving more weight, but i didnt feel that same stretch i feel with traditional benching. They told me that since your moving more weight, you will get stronger, but i didnt feel like i completly exausted my chest.

Ive been benching the ol fashioned way for years, but some tend to gripe at me and tell me im gonna blow my shoulder out. So im confused on what to do. Iv always done good with full range of motion, (even with the occasional rotator cuff pain) but maybe this is a way to mix it up and throw on some more strength??

Any ideas on this?

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Edit: I dunno how to embed on this board...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh3t6T-nqP0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Watch that video, should answer all your questions.

BLOODZ

BLOODZ

Awards
when i bench flat, i have a slight arch in back and when going down on the press i make sure my elbows and so flared out. i make sure it's slightly angled. I also take the bar all the way to my chest. none of that half ass bs. I have a pretty bad rotator cuff but find no problems whatsoever when i try to follow this technique

Last edited:
ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
i figured you cant go wrong with traditional. but i am sometimes curious why i see some HUGE guys doing partial reps on bench?? maybe it some kind of muscle confusion? i dunno.

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
i figured you cant go wrong with traditional. but i am sometimes curious why i see some HUGE guys doing partial reps on bench?? maybe it some kind of muscle confusion? i dunno.

Partial reps isolate ONLY the chest.It pretty much takes the tri's and delts out of the movement....Makes sense if you think about it.

I,for one,have thought for years it was cheating,but actually it's spot on.

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
Partial reps isolate ONLY the chest.It pretty much takes the tri's and delts out of the movement....Makes sense if you think about it.

I,for one,have thought for years it was cheating,but actually it's spot on.
Bench presses are a compound movement intended to utilize multiple muscle groups. It is not something you should try to isolate, but instead appreciate about the exercise.

Isolating muscle groups and attempting to isolate a compound exercise is exactly the way imbalance occurs. And to the OP- bench presses should be performed with the elbows at the sides; not flared out.

The video presented is excellent reference.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
thanks people. reps. i will keep going down to my chest, however, the only time i ever would keep my elbows in was when i did closed grip bench, i feel it in my tris more and its easier on the wrists. my next chest workout i will definetly heed advice from the video. thanks

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
Bench presses are a compound movement intended to utilize multiple muscle groups. It is not something you should try to isolate, but instead appreciate about the exercise.

Isolating muscle groups and attempting to isolate a compound exercise is exactly the way imbalance occurs. And to the OP- bench presses should be performed with the elbows at the sides; not flared out.

The video presented is excellent reference.
What part of my post didn't you understand???
Partial reps,if performed CORRECTLY,are PREDOMINANTLY CHEST!
It's simple logic.Where does the imbalance occur???

Of course tri's and delt's are still used to some degree,but NO where near as much as a full rep.If you don't think the tri's and delts take a major beating,and carry the brunt of the load...ESPECIALLY while lifting heavy,you need to educate yourself.
Partial reps will increase your strength & size and thus increase your bench#'s as well.
The exercise remains a compound movement,but not as dependent on t's & d's.
With that said,I wouldn't recommend them solely,but they have their place for the reasons stated.

DON'T be afraid to use your brain!

Attachments

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
What part of my post didn't you understand???
Partial reps,if performed CORRECTLY,are PREDOMINANTLY CHEST!
It's simple logic.Where does the imbalance occur???

Of course tri's and delt's are still used to some degree,but NO where near as much as a full rep.If you don't think the tri's and delts take a major beating,and carry the brunt of the load...ESPECIALLY while lifting heavy,you need to educate yourself.
Partial reps will increase your strength & size and thus increase your bench#'s as well.
The exercise remains a compound movement,but not as dependent on t's & d's.
With that said,I wouldn't recommend them solely,but they have their place for the reasons stated.

DON'T be afraid to use your brain!
None of your posts make sense. "Partial" bench presses are just as stupid as using smith machines. You should take advantage of the ability to work multiple muscles. And no, partial reps won't increase your "strength" unless you're focusing on development of a specific area of the bench press like the lockout through board presses. And trying to isolate the chest during an obvious compound movement is stupid and counterproductive, kid.

And the amount of time under tension, hormonal response, overload to multiple muscle groups, coordination between those muscle groups, stabilizer maturity and involvement all decrease when you do stupid stuff like what you're suggesting. You should educate yourself on books that are written by people more educated than some clown from Men's Health. Why don't you read starting strength or something? Working the delts and triceps keeps the bench press progressing as a whole. You don't need to isolate everything; everything will grow in place if you do it properly.

You're suggesting the equivalence to squatting 1 inch above parallel and it doesn't make sense and puts unnecessary pressure on your joints.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
None of your posts make sense. "Partial" bench presses are just as stupid as using smith machines. You should take advantage of the ability to work multiple muscles. And no, partial reps won't increase your "strength" unless you're focusing on development of a specific area of the bench press like the lockout through board presses. And trying to isolate the chest during an obvious compound movement is stupid and counterproductive, kid.

And the amount of time under tension, hormonal response, overload to multiple muscle groups, coordination between those muscle groups, stabilizer maturity and involvement all decrease when you do stupid stuff like what you're suggesting. You should educate yourself on books that are written by people more educated than some clown from Men's Health. Why don't you read starting strength or something? Working the delts and triceps keeps the bench press progressing as a whole. You don't need to isolate everything; everything will grow in place if you do it properly.

You're suggesting the equivalence to squatting 1 inch above parallel and it doesn't make sense and puts unnecessary pressure on your joints.
I aggree with all of this, partial reps are for pu**ies anyway

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
what's bad for your RC is not going to the chest, its flaring your elbows. keep them tucked and do a full rep for God's sake. no partial ****.
the only "partial" benching i do are board or dead presses which have a specific goal....and only as supplementals to full BB benching.
google for Dave Tate's bench tutorial.

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
Here you go ..you 2 DUMB FUKS!!!
Does you combined IQ'S reach room temperature?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/betteru21.htm

ONCE AGAIN...DON'T BE AFRAID TO USE YOUR 2 COMBINED BRAIN CELLS.....IDIOTS!

The author also has a degree in physical education and psychology an also b-building for 14 years.

What do you 2 CAVEMAN have???..A MASTER'S in SIMPLICITY???
NOW.Open your sewer holes up again an EMBARRASS yourselves!

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/betteru21.htm

The author also has a degree in physical education and psychology an also b-building for 14 years.

good advice, but chill bro lol thats why there are forums to ask questions.

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
good advice, but chill bro lol thats why there are forums to ask questions.
Asking questions intelligently and giving helpful,knowledgeable advice, and COMPLETE IDIOCY are totally different entities.

I don't recollect any "questions" being asked from dumb & dumber.Just remedial retorts.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Many professional BB'rs and powerlifters will utilize reps that do not make lock out. One reason is to save wear and tear on your joints.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Asking questions intelligently and giving helpful,knowledgeable advice, and COMPLETE IDIOCY are totally different entities.

I don't recollect any "questions" being asked from dumb & dumber.Just remedial retorts.
well they tried to answer my questions with a response, i give them props for that at least, it seems to be a very opinion based answer.

Many professional BB'rs and powerlifters will utilize reps that do not make lock out. One reason is to save wear and tear on your joints.
this exactly was the reason i was told not to go all the way down.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
this exactly was the reason i was told not to go all the way down.
he said short of lockout, that's at the top, not bottom.
and once you've reached elite level you're allowed to be liberal with form because you know what works and what hurts
otherwise, keeping strict form will be helpful to us mere mortals.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
he said short of lockout, that's at the top, not bottom.
and once you've reached elite level you're allowed to be liberal with form because you know what works and what hurts
otherwise, keeping strict form will be helpful to us mere mortals.
yes i understand that concept. i guess an "elite" told me all the way down destroyed your rotator cuff, but i dont bench 500 pounds like they do lol so i dunno.

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established

Sometimes it's better to shut up and let people assume you're stupid than speak up and prove them right. Keep believing what those bodybuilders with their smith machines and isolated machines say. I'm sure one day you'll be just as nonfunctional as they are. Did you bodybuilders have more RC injuries than anyone else in weightlifting? Keep taking their advice. I'm sure you'll get there, too.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ive lifted weights for decades. Touching chest on bench will cause shoulder problems. I was told by a bodybuilder, gym owner, personal trainer, with a degree in exercise physiology, NOT to touch chest. I think thats the correct way to do it. JMO. Shoulder injury will put you out of weightlifting.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Touching your chest with a bodybuilder style bench(elbows flared out) will cause shoulder problems. If you use a powerlifting style, with the elbows tucked in, it reduces much of the stress put on the shoulders. Granted it still can cause shoulder issues, but they are much less than with a bodybuilder style bench press. Also making sure you balance each push movement with a pulling movement will go a long way to preventing injuries.

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
Sometimes it's better to shut up and let people assume you're stupid than speak up and prove them right. Keep believing what those bodybuilders with their smith machines and isolated machines say. I'm sure one day you'll be just as nonfunctional as they are. Did you bodybuilders have more RC injuries than anyone else in weightlifting? Keep taking their advice. I'm sure you'll get there, too.
YOU keep swimming in that cesspool of stupidity.YOU definitely spend a lot of time in the DEEP end.
YOU speak of smith machines quite often.The ONLY one who has,I may add.Do you have one in mommy's basement that you live in...kingDUMMY!

NO one is encouraging anyone to abandon a full range of motion while benching.Partials should be done sparingly.Break free from your caveman mentality.

YOU were giving concrete evidence from a professional that partials have their place in a workout routine and are beneficial.Obviously,it takes a bigger man to admit when he's WRONG.Why would I expect anymore from you???

One other note..I'd be willing to bet a professional w/a DEGREE, and 14 years in the game isn't gonna give anyone advice that would lead to or promote RC injuries.

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
YOU keep swimming in that cesspool of stupidity.
YOU speak of smith machines quite often.The ONLY one who has,I may add.Do you have one in mommy's basement that you live in...DUMBASS???

YOU were giving concrete evidence from a professional that partials have their place in a workout routine and are beneficial.Obviously,it takes a bigger man to admit when he's WRONG.Why would I expect anymore from you???
I hate arguing with stupid people.

You are far less educated than the majority of posters in this thread. So sit back, shut up, and absorb what is being fed to you. Not locking out and doing partial benches does what? Decreases TUT, causes you to reduce the weight, causes muscles to fatigue quicker, uses less stabilize maturity, any of which is useful? Absolutely not.

First off, the "isolated" contraction from the chest will cause a the chest to become stronger than it's synergists in that specific movement and will result in a quicker plateau bench press by the anterior deltoids and triceps not being able to keep up with their agonists - the pecs. This ultimately causes an effect on posture and pulls the shoulders downward effecting the ability to of the rotator cuff to stabilize the humerus in the glenohumeral joint (as once again, it was designed to do).

You are doing nothing more than teaching your body to move incorrectly when you perform partial movements.

Second, isolating the chest is exactly how rotator cuff injuries start. "Bodybuilders" are no significant source of information because their shoulders are worse in comparison than powerlifters that use their compounds sensibly.

Next, excessive internal humerus rotation causes the incidence of shoulder injuries are increased since an internally rotated humerus decreases rotator cuff muscle recruitment during movements in which their presence is required as stabilizers - like the overhead press.

Finally, internally rotated humerus will negatively affect pec and lat hypertrophy, due to intrinsic nervous system regulation. Excessive internal humerus rotation and scapula protraction often go hand in hand.

You should perform FULL range of motion with your bench presses.

Stop trying to isolate muscles that were designed to work together. The anterior deltoids and triceps assist with the bench press because your CNS is smarter than the idiot that told you to put in half the effort with partials.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
yesterday i tried the partial rep thing, im gonna work out my chest again tomorrow because its not sore at all. sucky ass chest workout. however, this thread has been great because ive oviously been benching wrong this whole time.

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
Touching your chest with a bodybuilder style bench(elbows flared out) will cause shoulder problems. If you use a powerlifting style, with the elbows tucked in, it reduces much of the stress put on the shoulders. Granted it still can cause shoulder issues, but they are much less than with a bodybuilder style bench press. Also making sure you balance each push movement with a pulling movement will go a long way to preventing injuries.
^ This. Flared out bodybuilder style bench presses destroy the shoulders.

First of all, elbows out (like bodybuilders also recommend) is at a mechanically disadvantageous position.

The further the perpendicular distance between your elbow and the side of your body, the greater the resultant upward force must be at the shoulder joint due to mechanical moments. This alone places unnecessary stress on your rotator cuff.

Secondly, the shoulder is not spherically symmetrical - It is designed to rotate forward more easily than it can rotate backwards. The should joint is a "ball and socket joint", but it functions best in the plane of motion parallel to the side of your body.

Test this yourself. While standing, take your arms, bend your elbows 90 degrees. Bring your elbow in to your side. Pull your elbow back, as if performing a close-grip barbell row. You should be able to raise your upper arm behind you such that it is nearly parallel to the ground.

Now, put both your arms out in the position you would perform a wide grip, elbows out bench press - upper arms raised at 90 degrees to your torso, and parallel with the ground. Pull your arms back in this plane of motion as if you were lowering a barbell to your chest. Notice that your upper arms do not go as far back as they did with your elbows tucked by your sides - there is something hard in the way at the back of your shoulder. This is your rotator cuff coming into contact with the acronym, which is the rear roof-like part of your scapula.

When you bench press in this way, your shoulder is not free to rotate backwards thoroughly. Tension is shifted off the muscles and onto the acronym and weak rotator cuff.

NEVER bench press like a bodybuilder recommends.

Your body was designed to stretch through its full ROM.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
^ This. Flared out bodybuilder style bench presses destroy the shoulders.

First of all, elbows out (like bodybuilders also recommend) is at a mechanically disadvantageous position.

The further the perpendicular distance between your elbow and the side of your body, the greater the resultant upward force must be at the shoulder joint due to mechanical moments. This alone places unnecessary stress on your rotator cuff.

Secondly, the shoulder is not spherically symmetrical - It is designed to rotate forward more easily than it can rotate backwards. The should joint is a "ball and socket joint", but it functions best in the plane of motion parallel to the side of your body.

Test this yourself. While standing, take your arms, bend your elbows 90 degrees. Bring your elbow in to your side. Pull your elbow back, as if performing a close-grip barbell row. You should be able to raise your upper arm behind you such that it is nearly parallel to the ground.

Now, put both your arms out in the position you would perform a wide grip, elbows out bench press - upper arms raised at 90 degrees to your torso, and parallel with the ground. Pull your arms back in this plane of motion as if you were lowering a barbell to your chest. Notice that your upper arms do not go as far back as they did with your elbows tucked by your sides - there is something hard in the way at the back of your shoulder. This is your rotator cuff coming into contact with the acronym, which is the rear roof-like part of your scapula.

When you bench press in this way, your shoulder is not free to rotate backwards thoroughly. Tension is shifted off the muscles and onto the acronym and weak rotator cuff.

NEVER bench press like a bodybuilder recommends.

Your body was designed to stretch through its full ROM.
this makes a TON of sense. it also makes more sense to have your elbows tucked under the bar, all your power is right there. im gonna try this tomorrow, i bet ill be able to lift more because ive noticed during closed grip bench (i tuck my elbows in here) i feel like i have alot more force and control. thanks bro! you tore that guy up lol

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
this makes a TON of sense. it also makes more sense to have your elbows tucked under the bar, all your power is right there. im gonna try this tomorrow, i bet ill be able to lift more because ive noticed during closed grip bench (i tuck my elbows in here) i feel like i have alot more force and control. thanks bro! you tore that guy up lol
LOL thanks. :)

I'm glad I could help with your training. You catch on fast. What I have bolded in your post is exactly correct.

Remember to imagine yourself not necessarily driving the weight up, but instead driving yourself into the mat.

Good luck.

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
I hate arguing with stupid people.

You are far less educated than the majority of posters in this thread. So sit back, shut up, and absorb what is being fed to you. Not locking out and doing partial benches does what? Decreases TUT, causes you to reduce the weight, causes muscles to fatigue quicker, uses less stabilize maturity, any of which is useful? Absolutely not.

First off, the "isolated" contraction from the chest will cause a the chest to become stronger than it's synergists in that specific movement and will result in a quicker plateau bench press by the anterior deltoids and triceps not being able to keep up with their agonists - the pecs. This ultimately causes an effect on posture and pulls the shoulders downward effecting the ability to of the rotator cuff to stabilize the humerus in the glenohumeral joint (as once again, it was designed to do).

You are doing nothing more than teaching your body to move incorrectly when you perform partial movements.

Second, isolating the chest is exactly how rotator cuff injuries start. "Bodybuilders" are no significant source of information because their shoulders are worse in comparison than powerlifters that use their compounds sensibly.

Next, excessive internal humerus rotation causes the incidence of shoulder injuries are increased since an internally rotated humerus decreases rotator cuff muscle recruitment during movements in which their presence is required as stabilizers - like the overhead press.

Finally, internally rotated humerus will negatively affect pec and lat hypertrophy, due to intrinsic nervous system regulation. Excessive internal humerus rotation and scapula protraction often go hand in hand.

You should perform FULL range of motion with your bench presses.

Stop trying to isolate muscles that were designed to work together. The anterior deltoids and triceps assist with the bench press because your CNS is smarter than the idiot that told you to put in half the effort with partials.
UHH...UHH..ME MUST GO BENCH NOW!

Attachments

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
LOL thanks. :)

I'm glad I could help with your training. You catch on fast. What I have bolded in your post is exactly correct.

Remember to imagine yourself not necessarily driving the weight up, but instead driving yourself into the mat.

Good luck.
thanks. and reps man

UHH...UHH..ME MUST GO BENCH NOW!
:lmao: that was pretty funny, but i hate to say it but you lost. benching is so easy now a caveman can do it

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reps. :)

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
yesterday i tried the partial rep thing, im gonna work out my chest again tomorrow because its not sore at all. sucky ass chest workout. however, this thread has been great because ive oviously been benching wrong this whole time.
YOU are "OVIOUSLY" as IGNORANT as your BUTT-BUDDY is.

Keep following a 24 yr. old rookies advice,and wonder why you aren't growing!
When you "hit the wall" in your benching,and quit because you can't break through your plateau...be sure to thank kingDUMMY!

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
thanks. and reps man

:lmao: that was pretty funny, but i hate to say it but you lost. benching is so easy now a caveman can do it
Not a question of winning or losing jr.

YOU both need to swallow your pride an admit your caveman mentalities are just that.....You've been given PROVEN advice from a professional,not some ramblings from a CLOSE MINDED rookie!

Put on your "swim diaper" and jump in that pool w/him!

Lest not forget your "new love" also stated in another thread incline benching is bad for you....BRILLIANT!!!...Keep following his "stellar" advice and promoting his ignorance...he NEEDS you!

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the reps. :)
ALL "1" of them:laugh::laugh::laugh:...You had ONE before!!!

Congrats!

How ironic is it that you are a PT???
ANOTHER PT w/his head stuck in the sand:Flush:....That's too funny!!!
This is happening in gyms ALL across America.Just proves how EASY it is to get a certification,and how innocent,unknowing and trusting people can be misled and duped out of their money.
Oh the irony!

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
ALL "1" of them:laugh::laugh::laugh:...You had ONE before!!!

Congrats!

How ironic is it that you are a PT???
ANOTHER PT w/his head stuck in the sand:Flush:....That's too funny!!!
This is happening in gyms ALL across America.Just proves how EASY it is to get a certification,and how innocent,unknowing and trusting people can be misled and duped out of their money.
Oh the irony!
You can judge my certification when you're actually smart enough to pass the exam, kid. Grow up. You have just received an applausable amount of evidence on how you're so brilliantly wrong.

NSCA is also the most highly recognized organization and is at a 70% fail rate, but of course you wouldn't know that; it would actually require some research.

Mark Rippetoe is also NSCA certified, as well as a few other world class strength coaches. Perhaps you could go tell them they're wrong, too.

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
You can judge my certification when you're actually smart enough to pass the exam, kid. Grow up. You have just received an applausable amount of evidence on how you're so brilliantly wrong.

NSCA is also the most highly recognized organization and is at a 70% fail rate, but of course you wouldn't know that; it would actually require some research.

Mark Rippetoe is also NSCA certified, as well as a few other world class strength coaches. Perhaps you could go tell them they're wrong, too.
What EVIDENCE HAS BEEN PROVIDED????????????????????????...YOUR ramblings???????

I provided evidence from a PROFESSIONAL w/a DEGREE AND 14 years of EXPERIENCE...Perhaps YOU should tell him he's wrong! He has an e-mail address attached to his link.
Look SIMPLETON.......I've NEVER claimed that benching w/a full range of motion was incorrect,I SIMPLY stated,and PROVIDED a LINK from a PROFESSIONAL that partial reps are beneficial from time to time and WILL help ANYONE break through plateaus.

I have 2 degrees....kid.Saying I couldn't obtain a PT certification is COMEDY GOLD!

Now,politely remove your head from your anal cavity...CHUMP!

Attachments

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
What EVIDENCE HAS BEEN PROVIDED????????????????????????...YOUR ramblings???????

I provided evidence from a PROFESSIONAL w/a DEGREE AND 14 years of EXPERIENCE...Perhaps YOU should tell him he's wrong! He has an e-mail address attached to his link.
Look SIMPLETON.......I've NEVER claimed that benching w/a full range of motion was incorrect,I SIMPLY stated,and PROVIDED a LINK from a PROFESSIONAL that partial reps are beneficial from time to time and WILL help ANYONE break through plateaus.

I have 2 degrees....kid.Saying I couldn't obtain a PT certification is COMEDY GOLD!

Now,politely remove your head from your anal cavity...CHUMP!
You're proving from the way you're typing you're a clueless high school kid that probably doesn't know the difference between a compound and isolation movement and I don't care what your "professional" said. Bodybuilders (most of them anyway) do not have any idea knowledge on anatomy, biology, physics, etc. take a look at Milos Sarcev "Fitshow Videos". Or Take a look at Arnold telling everyone "Arnold presses target the posterior delts".

Partial work is NOT beneficial, unless you are specializing in plateau breaking through something like board presses.

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
You're proving from the way you're typing you're a clueless high school kid that probably doesn't know the difference between a compound and isolation movement and I don't care what your "professional" said. Bodybuilders (most of them anyway) do not have any idea knowledge on anatomy, biology, physics, etc. take a look at Milos Sarcev "Fitshow Videos". Or Take a look at Arnold telling everyone "Arnold presses target the posterior delts".

Partial work is NOT beneficial, unless you are specializing in plateau breaking through something like board presses.
CONTINUED IGNORANCE....Obama has a better chance of fulfilling ONE of his campaign promises than you do of comprehension.

Attachments

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
CONTINUED IGNORANCE....Obama has a better chance of fulfilling ONE of his campaign promises than you do of comprehension.
Everyone is entitled to stupidity, but you my friend abusive the privilege.

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
Everyone is entitled to stupidity, but you my friend, abusive the privilege.
Claims the 24 yr. old IDIOT...who btw,speaks for ALL bodybuilders..LOL!
Take your medicine...CHUMP!!!

I like how you all of sudden,you conveniently added you have a BSN from ut...THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Did you forget before??????????????????????????

I'm done w/you....What a TOOL!!!!...and PROVEN, beyond a shadow of doubt, your COMPLETE and TOTAL IGNORANCE....NOTHING left to see here! MOVE along!!!!

Gonna add a doctorate degree next post???:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

If you give an IDIOT enough rope,eventually they WILL hang themselves!
Thanks for proving my point...SLAM DUNK!CASE CLOSED!

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
Claims the 24 yr. old IDIOT...who btw,speaks for ALL bodybuilders..LOL!
Take your medicine...CHUMP!!!

Like how you all of sudden, conveniently added you have a BSN from ut...THAT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Did you forget before??????????????????????????

I'm done w/you....What a TOOL!!!!...and PROVEN, beyond a shadow of doubt, your COMPLETE and TOTAL IGNORANCE....NOTHING left to see here! MOVE along!!!!

Gonna add a doctrine degree next post???:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

If you give an IDIOT enough rope,eventually they WILL hang themselves!
Thanks for proving my point...SLAM DUNK!CASE CLOSED!
My BSN has been on my profile ever since I joined this forum.

Your ignorance is showing over and over. There's no way you're older than 12 years old.

And it's "doctorate degree." It's a shame you're using words you cannot spell.

Are you finished making a fool of yourself?

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
My BSN has been on my profile ever since I joined this forum.

Your ignorance is showing over and over. There's no way you're older than 12 years old.

And it's "doctorate degree." It's a shame you're using words you cannot spell.

Are you finished making a fool of yourself?

BS...YOU LYING FUK!!!
ALL YOU HAD BEFORE WAS YOUR LITTLE PT CERTIFICATION.
Once again ..how ironic is it that you have a bsn degree???? THAT EXPLAINS THE B1TCH IN YOU!!!!

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
BS...YOU LYING FUK!!!
ALL YOU HAD BEFORE WAS YOUR LITTLE PT CERTIFICATION.
Once again ..how ironic is you have a bsn degree???? THAT EXPLAINS THE B1TCH IN YOU!!!!
Isn't is past your bed time? And I said my PROFILE, not my signature.

I just joined this forum YESTERDAY, if you haven't noticed.

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
Isn't is past your bed time? And I said my PROFILE, not my signature.

I just joined this forum YESTERDAY, if you haven't noticed.
And you just "felt" the need to add it to your sig. now huh?
Trying to validate ,after making a fool of yourself???

Run along NURSE DUM- DUM....Don't you have some bedpans to scrub????

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
And you just "felt" the need to add it to your sig. now huh?
Trying to validate ,after making a fool of yourself???

Run along NURSE-DUM DUM....Don't you have some bedpans to scrub????
I just added my NSCA to my thread an hour ago, then I decided to add my degree, that I spent 5 years studying for on there. Yes.

Good luck with your training and goals. Please do not post anything else in this thread unless it's more productive than your ego.

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
I just added my NSCA to my thread an hour ago, then I decided to add my degree, that I spent 5 years studying for on there. Yes.

Good luck with your training and goals. Please do not post anything else in this thread unless it's more productive than your ego.
Likewise....CONGRATS on obtaining a 4yr. degree in 5!

Attachments

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
wow dude. some people are completly ignorant. Seriously, this is a forum for BODYBUILDERS, not a sissy fight over the damn internet, so get a god damn life h8dook. and dont judge me on my ability to grow you stupid fuk, i put on 50 pounds and lost body fat in 3 years with hard training and good diet, and that was all natural baby so get lost you fukin loser. trying to cut people down on the internet is dumb, it shows lack of brains, balls, and courage. I posted this trying to start some converstation, and maybe hear some point of views on the topic at hand, not so your dumb ass can come along and try to "outwit" someone. after watching the video posted at the start of this thread, and reasoning of kingk0ng, it is obvious that partial reps may serve a purpose somewhere, but shouldnt be used all the time. watch that video. can you outbench that guy?? hell no.

H8dook

H8dook

Banned
Awards
wow dude. some people are completly ignorant. Seriously, this is a forum for BODYBUILDERS, not a sissy fight over the damn internet, so get a god damn life h8dook. and dont judge me on my ability to grow you stupid fuk, i put on 50 pounds and lost body fat in 3 years with hard training and good diet, and that was all natural baby so get lost you fukin loser. trying to cut people down on the internet is dumb, it shows lack of brains, balls, and courage. I posted this trying to start some converstation, and maybe hear some point of views on the topic at hand, not so your dumb ass can come along and try to "outwit" someone. after watching the video posted at the start of this thread, and reasoning of kingk0ng, it is obvious that partial reps may serve a purpose somewhere, but shouldnt be used all the time. watch that video. can you outbench that guy?? hell no.
CAN YOU READ YOU LITTLE IMMATURE PRICK????????????????????????????

MY WHOLE POINT WAS TO USE PARTIALS SPARINGLY,NOT TO REPLACE A FULL RANGE OF MOTION .....STUPID!!!!! THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT....GUMP!

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
CAN YOU READ YOU LITTLE IMMATURE PRICK????????????????????????????

MY WHOLE POINT WAS TO USE PARTIALS SPARINGLY,NOT TO REPLACE A FULL RANGE OF MOTION .....STUPID!!!!! THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT....GUMP!
yeah, they may have purpose. But your trying to prove someone else wrong who is obviously in the right just for the purpose of doing so.

Your taking low blows at someone online for what reason?? The man obviously has worked and dedicated his life and obtained a degree which isnt a walk in the park to obtain. What do you have to show, fukin caveman pictures?????
With his explination, he is obviously more qualified.

did you get bullied alot as a kid?? i bet you wouldnt say this **** to this guy in person.