Pec issue ! one pec sags udner my armpit.

synergy7

Banned
Awards
Hi guy's. sorry if the picture doesn't upload underneath. If it hasn't please be so kind to check my gallery and the pic I'm talking about is in there.

My left pec sags, I doubt its gyno from a bold cycle. I'm on protodrol right now but the sag was there before that. Its only on one side too.

Its sagged slightly since proto how ever there is no pain or lumps or sensativity. I'm assuming its sagging a bit more because of my back pump and shoulder pump ?

How can i level out the other pec ? its on my stronger arm that the pecs sagging too. so could be uneven slightly which over the past couple of years training as made it the way it is today.

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Yeah my pecs do that a bit when im bulking, goes away when im cut for the summer, guess its just bit of body fat.........

synergy7

Banned
Awards
Yeah my pecs do that a bit when im bulking, goes away when im cut for the summer, guess its just bit of body fat.........
I'm also doing protodrol at the moment. So i'm very aware. my pecs go flabby and soft depending on the heat.

E.G

after a shower when they are cold they are hard. First thing in the morning they are hard. During the day they are soft and abit saggy. As long as you don't see any gyno there thats cool.

synergy7

Banned
Awards
BEFORE PROTODROL THE PIC IN BLACK AND WHITE. THE COLOUR ONE IS DURING !

Do you see the start of anything ? If the pic isn't good enough to tell then i shall gladly take another.

I'm very parniod person, i suffer from ocd too !

Just want to be sure :)

your views are welcome.

Attachments

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
I had the same exact problem and it went away after I swtiched up my cardio and went harder for a little over a month useing HITT. You should be fine

synergy7

Banned
Awards
so doesn't look like gyno to you then either ? just excess flab ? Not swollen gyno "breast" Being singular !

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Same thing here bro! I just Carry more fat in my chest. You would know if its Gyno. People say the Nipple pain is Crazy Bad and the lump is a thing you will know if you have it!

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Yeah don't sweat it. Gyno is under the nipple. Not the side of your pec under your arm. Up the cardio a bit.

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
Gynecomastia is enlarged breast tissue.

Cut fat. If the fat does not go away when you get down in the single digits, then you have gynecomastia, which will require surgery to get rid of.

The only steroids I would recommend anyone use is Epistane, due to the estrogen blockers that prevent significant gyno. A lot of people actually claim Epistane has reduced their gyno.

TestFreak406

Awards
It has nothing to do with fat I have the same problem next time your in the mirror flex your shoulders
And she the difference between them you just have two different formed shoulders
Clearly noticeable in one of your pics

pmdied

Awards
I get that a little bit too. Happened when I went through a bulking phase. Disappears pretty quickly