- 01-22-2010, 03:50 PM
- 01-22-2010, 09:09 PM
Is there a question? And proper depth means breaking parallel. That means your hip joint needs to drop below the top of your knee. Don't worry about where your thigh is. I'm not saying you weren't getting proper depth, just telling you how proper depth is determined.
- 01-23-2010, 09:24 AM
No question, just pointing out how effective less weight can be when using proper lifting technique.
Similar Forum Threads
- By athletor in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2010, 12:30 PM
- By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 16Last Post: 04-11-2009, 08:11 PM
- By thaOrleanyte in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2008, 01:06 PM
- By dragonfly in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2008, 08:48 PM
- By I'm Trying in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2004, 10:20 PM