Finally squatted 225 today

1. Finally squatted 225 today

Ok I know this is not a big deal, in fact 3 years ago I was squatting close to 500 but after my accident( see the bobo bobo christmas offer under company promotions) I was left unable to squat more than the bar. But after a few months of rehab, hard work and encouragement from guys on this board I have made it up to 10 reps of 225

2. congrats bro. back to the top for you.....
    •   

3. keep on killing it, way to go

4. Damn that's all I can squat without help. Haha but keep on rollin man.

5. I hate squats.

6. Nice
    NSCA - CSCS

7. Set em up, and knock em down. Congrats!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

8. I would have never dreamed I would be that excited about squatting 225 almost to the floor ten times, but after facing leg and/or foot amputation I feel like I slayed a dragon

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I would have never dreamed I would be that excited about squatting 225 almost to the floor ten times, but after facing leg and/or foot amputation I feel like I slayed a dragon
    a lot of people would of folded, and cashed in after that. Dont let anyone tell you its not a big deal. Its as big or as small of an accomplishment as you make it. I say make it a small one and work for 315 next.
  10. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    Ok I know this is not a big deal, in fact 3 years ago I was squatting close to 500 but after my accident( see the bobo bobo christmas offer under company promotions) I was left unable to squat more than the bar. But after a few months of rehab, hard work and encouragement from guys on this board I have made it up to 10 reps of 225
    Congrats!! I personally feel your joy as well. I recently started lifting again after a couple years out and just acheived the same feat last week. Feels good man!! Nowhere to go but up now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. System Of A Down (SOAD) Finally back together today!!
    By SolidusSnake in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 06:33 PM
  2. FINALLY!!!
    By Rodja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 08:46 PM
  3. Mike Miller(squatted 1200lbs) to do MMA
    By daniel35 in forum MMA
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 12:21 PM
  4. The New 7-ad Is Finally Here!!!!!!