Biceps + Triceps?
- 01-02-2010, 12:41 AM
- 01-02-2010, 12:59 AM
I have arm day on wed... consists of biceps and triceps and a little forarm work.Bench - 355
Squat - 405
Deadlift - 600
- 01-02-2010, 01:04 AM
i used to do it that way. its an awesome pump.
01-02-2010, 03:18 AM
01-02-2010, 08:31 AM
i know lots of people say its pointless to have an arm day, but why not?! ive started this for about 6 months now off an on to split up my routine and my arms have just exploded. i love arm day, its my fav workout day
01-02-2010, 08:55 AM
Train seperate... IMO, better growth for me at least... I usualy do triceps and delts...
01-02-2010, 09:00 AM
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
01-02-2010, 09:11 AM
Alright we'll see what happens my new workout plan is going to be starting on monday. I'm going to be trying a lot of different things and see what's going to happen. I'm gonna post it up probably monday if I remember
01-02-2010, 10:11 AM
01-02-2010, 10:24 AM
glad to hear you are trying a new workout program. its always good to change things up. i do so every month or 2
01-02-2010, 10:51 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-01-2011, 07:04 PM
- By ILiftBig in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2009, 07:13 PM
- By repmks in forum PicsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-11-2008, 09:38 PM
- By elscotto in forum MMAReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2008, 09:33 PM
- By steroidmonkey in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2008, 09:57 PM