HUGE ARMS Very Confused!! Please help!! - AnabolicMinds.com

HUGE ARMS Very Confused!! Please help!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Exclamation HUGE ARMS Very Confused!! Please help!!


    I know this might be a noobie questions.. But please help me out..

    BTW its not the diet im confused with.. I have a good mass gaining diet. I just am confused on what to be doing in the gym for the size..

    Ok I try to read up on as much as I can when it comes to working out at the gym.. My goals are to get much bigger.. I want to gain strength, but more importantly size!
    I need some help on what my training should be..
    Should I be doing heavier weights for low reps at low-med sets..
    Or should I be doing weights I can rep out 8-12..
    I hear so much about both, and I am just so confused on what to do..
    I want to get real big size, and strenth.. But how much % of my 1-Rep Max should I be lifting, and how many reps, and sets.. ??

  2. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Bump...!!
  3. New Member
    MPFit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    326

    Reputation

    I've been all over the place- tried 5x5, GVT, Max-OT, and the Rest-Pause Intervals of Dc..
    I'm naturally a skinny guy too and have hard time putting on weight..
    This is what I've found works for me- I've been doing it for 3 months now;
    Do 4 Sets of 8-12 - On the major lifts
    With 3 sets of 8-12 on minor lifts (More isolated)
    *The weights should be to failure though: So, first get a weight you can do 8 times, for 4 sets.. the next week you stay the same weight but go to 10 reps, next week 12 reps, finally- once you can do the weight 12 times, increase it [the following week obv]- start over from 8 reps increasing reps until 12 is reached then increase weights agian..

    It's kinda a collaboration between all the routines i've tried.. it's kind of the "shoe that fits" so to speak for me, I've gained 6lbs in 3 months without changing my diet at all.. Also, my biceps have grown from 14.75inches to 15.5inches in those 3 months..
    My Split:
    Saturday - Chest
    Sunday - Shoulders
    Monday- Off
    Tuesday - Back / Triceps
    Wednesday - Abs / Biceps
    Thursday - Legs
    Friday - Off or Abs again.
    •   
       

  4. dpfisher
    Guest
    dpfisher's Avatar

    Do what works for you, that's all I can tell you. I don't think you'll find my exact workout anywhere online but it works better than anything else I've done. If 8-12 doesn't work, go down to 4-6. % of 1rm is going to be based on how many reps you can do, if you go to failure or almost to failure every time you will probably get the best gains
  5. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,003
    Rep Power
    917966

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    1RM is only applicable for large, compound lifts. Even then, there are many different philosophies about what the proper rep range is for gaining LBM. The only way you can find out is to try different schemes and discover what works for you. Some people swear by certain routines, but that is only an opinion. Most of all, though, training is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying your time in the gym, then you're not likely to stay motivated.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MPFit View Post
    I've been all over the place- tried 5x5, GVT, Max-OT, and the Rest-Pause Intervals of Dc..
    I'm naturally a skinny guy too and have hard time putting on weight..
    This is what I've found works for me- I've been doing it for 3 months now;
    Do 4 Sets of 8-12 - On the major lifts
    With 3 sets of 8-12 on minor lifts (More isolated)
    *The weights should be to failure though: So, first get a weight you can do 8 times, for 4 sets.. the next week you stay the same weight but go to 10 reps, next week 12 reps, finally- once you can do the weight 12 times, increase it [the following week obv]- start over from 8 reps increasing reps until 12 is reached then increase weights agian..

    It's kinda a collaboration between all the routines i've tried.. it's kind of the "shoe that fits" so to speak for me, I've gained 6lbs in 3 months without changing my diet at all.. Also, my biceps have grown from 14.75inches to 15.5inches in those 3 months..
    My Split:
    Saturday - Chest
    Sunday - Shoulders
    Monday- Off
    Tuesday - Back / Triceps
    Wednesday - Abs / Biceps
    Thursday - Legs
    Friday - Off or Abs again.


    Ok but what I don't get is.. If im suppose to do a weight that I can only do 8 times.. then how am I suppuse to push it out to 12? Wouldn't that be like a progressive overload?
  7. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17438

    Reputation

    5'9
    155lbs

    Bench 225x10
    Squat 425x1
    Deadlift 275x10


    something is wrong here.......
    SFW and GFH
  8. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    5'9
    155lbs

    Bench 225x10
    Squat 425x1
    Deadlift 275x10


    something is wrong here.......

    yeah i don't weight 155 anymore..
  9. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17438

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HODGINSx924 View Post
    yeah i don't weight 155 anymore..
    so how much do you weigh now
    SFW and GFH
  10. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    wake up take a piss and weight in 168lbs.. give or take a pound..
  11. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17438

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HODGINSx924 View Post
    wake up take a piss and weight in 168lbs.. give or take a pound..
    still those numbers seem kind of high for someone of your weight and size asking for training help.... what kind of form are you using for these weights
    SFW and GFH
  12. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Strict form.. I was basicaly working out with someone who had a good 50lbs on me.. I would push myself as far as i could to keep up with what he was doing..
  13. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3506587

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    still those numbers seem kind of high for someone of your weight and size asking for training help.... what kind of form are you using for these weights
    I don't know lol, Some people are genetic freaks, my friend is 5'9, 150lbs and can bench 255lbs for 10 reps.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  14. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    In my mind:
    Strength - low rep (3-5)
    Size - mid rep (6-12)
    Endurance - high rep (+12)

    It can really be more specific than that since your body is going to perform differently than anyone else on here. You have to find what works for you...

    As far as %, as heavy as you can while still hitting those mid reps for multiple sets.

    I'm confused as to why you're confused. Your numbers indicate that you probably know a little bit about lifting. You say your diet isn't the sticking point, but you don't know what to do to gain mass and size?

    This is a mystery wrapped in a conundrum veiled in secrecy...

    Edit: Why the 'HUGE ARMS' in the title? Are you phishing for folk on Google search or something? What does 'HUGE ARMS' have to do with anything?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  15. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17438

    Reputation

    so you use the free bench and squat to parallel?
    SFW and GFH
  16. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    In my mind:
    Strength - low rep (3-5)
    Size - mid rep (6-12)
    Endurance - high rep (+12)

    It can really be more specific than that since your body is going to perform differently than anyone else on here. You have to find what works for you...

    As far as %, as heavy as you can while still hitting those mid reps for multiple sets.

    I'm confused as to why you're confused. Your numbers indicate that you probably know a little bit about lifting. You say your diet isn't the sticking point, but you don't know what to do to gain mass and size?

    This is a mystery wrapped in a conundrum veiled in secrecy...

    Edit: Why the 'HUGE ARMS' in the title? Are you phishing for folk on Google search or something? What does 'HUGE ARMS' have to do with anything?

    I put huge arms.. because I really want my arms to grow bigger and bigger.. haha idk catchy title..
  17. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    so you use the free bench and squat to parallel?
    I do deep squats and hold..
    I try to do all my workouts in free weights.. Not a fan of machine weights.. Call it oldschool
  18. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,003
    Rep Power
    917966

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    5'9" and 170...your arms are not going to be big. Worry more about overall size growth than just your arms.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  19. Advanced Member
    wedlund6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    6 to 8 weeks low rep more sets then 6 - 8 weeks of higher reps less sets when all else fails try the basics
  20. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    5'9" and 170...your arms are not going to be big. Worry more about overall size growth than just your arms.
    I know bro.. I already have a Godly like Metab. and im a hardgainer.. For size anyway.. Thats why I was asking.. I want to be big ovarall, and i'll push myself all the way, but I just wanted to be focusing on my arms mainly.. for the next few months
  21. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,003
    Rep Power
    917966

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HODGINSx924 View Post
    I know bro.. I already have a Godly like Metab. and im a hardgainer.. For size anyway.. Thats why I was asking.. I want to be big ovarall, and i'll push myself all the way, but I just wanted to be focusing on my arms mainly.. for the next few months
    Stop right there. Eat more. Gaining mass is simple. It may not be at the same pace for everyone, but anyone can gain mass if they dedicate themselves to it. Progressive overload applies to eating just as mach as it does to training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Stop right there. Eat more. Gaining mass is simple. It may not be at the same pace for everyone, but anyone can gain mass if they dedicate themselves to it. Progressive overload applies to eating just as mach as it does to training.

    Well in that case lets talk some diet..
    This is a mass gaining diet. I know there is fat free in there, its cuz i want to stay lean.
    This is an idea of what im eating on a daily basis, give or take a thing here and there..

    Breakfast

    Wake up 2 eggs, 1 egg white. (toast & fat free cheese)
    Whole wheat bagal. (fat free cream cheese)
    Fat free yogurt w/ granola

    Lunch

    Talopia fish/ Grilled Chicken breast. (Depends on the mood)
    PB&J
    Banana

    Dinner

    Red Meat/Pasta
    Baked Potato
    Fruit
    Salad
  23. BBB
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HODGINSx924 View Post
    I know this might be a noobie questions.. But please help me out..

    BTW its not the diet im confused with.. I have a good mass gaining diet. I just am confused on what to be doing in the gym for the size..

    Ok I try to read up on as much as I can when it comes to working out at the gym.. My goals are to get much bigger.. I want to gain strength, but more importantly size!
    I need some help on what my training should be..
    Should I be doing heavier weights for low reps at low-med sets..
    Or should I be doing weights I can rep out 8-12..
    I hear so much about both, and I am just so confused on what to do..
    I want to get real big size, and strenth.. But how much % of my 1-Rep Max should I be lifting, and how many reps, and sets.. ??
    I'm going to offer a suggestion that goes against anyting you've heard or read in the past but give it a try it really works well for me. And it's very simple. Work your target muscle (i.e. arms) first every workout but not more than three times a week. Do this for six weeks and see what happens. It's an old Vince Gironda trick.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,003
    Rep Power
    917966

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HODGINSx924 View Post
    Well in that case lets talk some diet..
    This is a mass gaining diet. I know there is fat free in there, its cuz i want to stay lean.
    This is an idea of what im eating on a daily basis, give or take a thing here and there..

    Breakfast

    Wake up 2 eggs, 1 egg white. (toast & fat free cheese)
    Whole wheat bagal. (fat free cream cheese)
    Fat free yogurt w/ granola

    Lunch

    Talopia fish/ Grilled Chicken breast. (Depends on the mood)
    PB&J
    Banana

    Dinner

    Red Meat/Pasta
    Baked Potato
    Fruit
    Salad
    That's it? You need to add in at least 2 more feedings in there. There's not enough calories in there to constitute a "bulking" diet.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  25. Advanced Member
    wedlund6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HODGINSx924 View Post

    Breakfast

    Wake up 2 eggs, 1 egg white. (toast & fat free cheese)
    Whole wheat bagal. (fat free cream cheese)
    Fat free yogurt w/ granola

    Lunch

    Talopia fish/ Grilled Chicken breast. (Depends on the mood)
    PB&J
    Banana

    Dinner

    Red Meat/Pasta
    Baked Potato
    Fruit
    Salad
    thats all you eat in a day i eat that by 10:30 am and you do not know why you can not get big
  26. Advanced Member
    rxp1997's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    674
    Rep Power
    13208

    Reputation

    with as many programs there are out there, what have you tried? there is MaxOT, DC, HST and many others that can help you accomplish your goal. try one FOR SEVERAL MONTHS, if you are not making progress then tweak or change to another program....
  27. New Member
    MPFit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    326

    Reputation

    You didnt get the post- You do 8 to failure one week.. Then Next week assuming u got stronger you do it 10 times.. The week after assuming you got stronger you do it 12 times..
    At this point you want to increase the weight by 2.5/5 lbs.. pretty much increase the weight so you can rep it 8 times to failure.. then start over trying to increase the reps per set until you reach 12 reps per set..
    Then you increase the weights again and decrease reps back to 8.
    You see? Your not progressively overloading or doing more than you can to failure- your increasing reps before increasing weights.
    Again this works for me- my workouts are less complicated, fairly quick, and I get blasted sore each time I hit the gym.. I've gained in my weight, (178 now) and in my measurements.. strength increases are obvious since I track them as well.
  28. Advanced Member
    SRS2000's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    329

    Reputation

    It's really not all that complicated when it comes down to it. Work heavy for ~5 reps on the main compound lifts (SQ, DL, BP, military press, rows) with the focus on driving up the poundages over time. Start by working up to a weight you can do 3 solid sets of 5 with that doesn't require a superhuman effort. Then add 5 lbs. every week. When you stall drop back down and start over. After the main exercise do some higher rep (10-20) work for all the main muscles involved in the big lift. In summary:
    1) Work up to heavy 5's on the main compound movement
    2) Get a pump in all the main muscles used in the preceding compound lift
  29. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm going to offer a suggestion that goes against anyting you've heard or read in the past but give it a try it really works well for me. And it's very simple. Work your target muscle (i.e. arms) first every workout but not more than three times a week. Do this for six weeks and see what happens. It's an old Vince Gironda trick.

    I'll be sure to give that a try. I am considering the FST-7 Workout
    It sounds promissing..
  30. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,003
    Rep Power
    917966

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Consider eating more.

    You asked the same kinds of questions 2 years ago when you joined. Surely you've learned the importance of diet somewhere in there.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  31. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    thats all you eat in a day i eat that by 10:30 am and you do not know why you can not get big
    Sorry guys, I completely forgot to mention that i have been taking a mass gainer on top of everything I eat.









    Here are a few details on it. (Copy&Paste)

    Iso-Mass Xtreme Gainer From Ultimate Nutrition.
    Timed Release Mass Gainer Formula With Complex Carbohydrates


    65 Grams of Nutrient-Dense Whey Protein per Serving!
    Packed with 940 Calories!
    Contains 7 Types of Fast-Acting Creatine!
    Enhanced with Beta Alanine, 4 Types of Glutamine, AAKG, and Lactoferrin
    Platinum Series
    Made with Genuine Kre-Alkalyn



    ISO-MASS is the future of weight gainers. With a scientifically-formulated carbohydrate to protein ratio of 16:13 ISO-MASS is designed for you to gain serious muscle mass without the added fat deposits. ISO-MASS is formulated with a precise blend of time released proteins, complex carbohydrates, 6 types of creatine for muscle growth, 4 types of glutamine for muscle recovery, a complete vitamin premix for added mind/body functions, a healthy blend of 6 essential fatty acids to improve mind and body, a blend of 4 nitric oxide precursors to enhance vasodilation, a creatine precursor complex to increase the body's natural production of creatine, and an enzyme complex to increase absorption.



    SUPPLEMENT FACTS

    Mix 3 scoops ISO-MASS with 16 ounces liquid (water or milk). Take 3 servings daily. Use the schedule on the product label to fit ISO-MASS into your preferred daily workout regimen.

    Serving Size 3 scoop(s)
    Servings Per Container 30

    Amount Per Serving % DV

    Calories 650.00

    Calories from Fat 60.00

    Total Fat 7.00 g 11%

    Saturated Fat 4.00 g 24%

    Cholesterol 30.00 mg 10%

    Sodium 200.00 mg 8%

    Total Carbohydrate 80.00 g 27%

    Dietary Fiber 6.00 g 24%

    Sugars 5.00 g

    Protein 65.00 g 130%



    ISO MASS (Whey Protein Isolate Milk Protein Isolate Egg Isolate Micellar Alpha & Beta Caseins & Caseinates Lactoferrin) 72.00 g **

    CARBO MASS (5 DE Maltodextrin Dextrose Oat Fiber) 60.00 g **

    CREA MASS (Creatine Monohydrate Tricreatine Malate Kre-Alkalyn® Creatine Orotate Creatine Alpha Ketoglutarate) 7.00 g **

    OMEGA MASS (Enzyme Modified Sunflower Oil Powder Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder Borage Oil Powder (Seed) Flax Seed Oil 6.50 g **

    VITA MASS 3.22 g **

    GLUTA MASS Glutapure® Glutamine Glutamine Alpha Ketoglutarate Glutamine Ethyl Ester N-Acetyl L-Glutamine 2.20 g **

    NO MASS (Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-Hydrochloride Ethyl Ester Malate L-Norvaline B. Alaline) 500.00 mg **

    BCAA MASS (L-Valine L-Valine Ethyl Ester L-Leucine L-Leucine Ethyl Ester L-Isoleucine L-Isoleucine Ethyl Ester) 550.00 mg **

    CP (Creatine Precursor) MASS (Betaine Glycocyamine) 500.00 mg **

    ENZYME MASS (Protease Lactase) 250.00 mg **


    † Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on
    your calorie needs:
    Calories: 2000 2500

    Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g
    Sat. Fat Less than 20 g 25 g
    Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg
    Sodium Less than 2400 mg 2400 mg
    Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g
    Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g


    Calories per gram:
    Fat 9• Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
  32. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Bump!!!!
  33. Senior Member
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    4621

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    thats all you eat in a day i eat that by 10:30 am and you do not know why you can not get big
    You eat dinner by 10:30 am? =p
  34. Senior Member
    jherman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    4621

    Reputation

    Im not sure what you would consider big arms at 5'9 170?
  35. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,003
    Rep Power
    917966

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    IDK what he wants us to say, but he's looking for some sort of miracle. All the advice he needs is in this thread, but he's not willing to be patient and eat properly. Seriously, he started a ton of threads about pretty much the same thing 2 years ago when he joined and, while he has made some progress, has not learned how to eat.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  36. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Hey, if you seriously want to bulk and get big, you shouldnt be worrying about how much fat or carbs are in your diet, they are key to bulking, especially with your metabolism.. If your metabolism is like mine, you can down massive amounts of carbs and fats and still stay lean.
  37. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17438

    Reputation

    how old are you?
    SFW and GFH
  38. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    IDK what he wants us to say, but he's looking for some sort of miracle. All the advice he needs is in this thread, but he's not willing to be patient and eat properly. Seriously, he started a ton of threads about pretty much the same thing 2 years ago when he joined and, while he has made some progress, has not learned how to eat.
    You say that I don't eat properly, and that im not patient.
    I never asked for immediate results. I also did post an idea of what I eat everyday.. If you have suggestions to what I should be eating then it would be greatly appriciated.
  39. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    how old are you?
    Im 19 years old. Probably why my metab is still of the chain.
  40. New Member
    HODGINSx924's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    151

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Hey, if you seriously want to bulk and get big, you shouldnt be worrying about how much fat or carbs are in your diet, they are key to bulking, especially with your metabolism.. If your metabolism is like mine, you can down massive amounts of carbs and fats and still stay lean.
    Ok lets say our metabs are on the same pace..
    What do you eat when ur bulking? That I could add to my diet already.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How to get HUGE Arms PARODY
    By Dr. Lats in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 12:35 PM
  2. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 09:48 PM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 08:31 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 10:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in