My review of IA

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to give you guys a review of my thoughts/experiences working under Iron Addict. I've been working out under his guidance for the past 6 weeks. It has been amazing.

When we started I was weighing in around 195-200 tops. I had just come off of surgery and hadn't been able to train for a month, and prior to the surgery I had lost a boat-load of weight (fat, muscle, and strength) while cutting. Today I am at the same BF% as when we started and I'm weighing 215-220. Yes, I am using M-1-T and 4AD, and they have helped, but my progress started before I included them.

I honestly didn't think my results would be this good. I am being totally honest when I say that every single workout has been a drastic improvement from the previous week. I ADD WEIGHT OR REPS OR SOMETIMES BOTH EVERY SINGLE WORKOUT. Its a pretty cool feeling going to the gym and knowing that you're going to add weight and it won't be a problem. For example, today I squatted 305 for 10 reps on my final set (I know, I know). Next week I will go in and do 320 on my final set and I am positive that I will get 10 reps, no problem.

IA knows his ****.