COLD SHOWERS???

B

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything to the myth that taking cold showers can help increase and maintain muscle definiton? and or shock ur body into producing more testosterone? if so what is recommended? everyday? training days?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
that's the silliest thing i've ever heard

B

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
WELL AS FAR AS DEFINITION GOES THE MYTH IS TRU! i took a cold shower a few days ago after working out and when i came out i was much more define than before it wore off after my body got used to my homes temp but idk if it will stay permanently if i continue doing it...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
WELL AS FAR AS DEFINITION GOES THE MYTH IS TRU! i took a cold shower a few days ago after working out and when i came out i was much more define than before it wore off after my body got used to my homes temp but idk if it will stay permanently if i continue doing it...
if you already knew the answer, then why ask the question. cold water is a vaso-restrictor which (only for a little while) might make you look like you have less BF than you really do, but yes it's temp. as far as it boosting test, that's crap

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Most super model pics are taken in cold weather for this very reason....even though it may look like a hot sunny beach they're at.....

I

Imnotascoolas

Awards
Most super model pics are taken in cold weather for this very reason....even though it may look like a hot sunny beach they're at.....
I thought that was all for the nipples? :saroll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Neecey2809 Forum Suggestions and News 6
killamac27 Nutrition / Health 16
T Anabolics 26
John Smeton General Chat 4
P Anabolics 63