- 10-23-2009, 02:29 AM
I have been doing Madcows 5x5 routine now for 2 weeks and I have wayyyy to much time on my hands. Going to the gym 3 times a week is just not enough. Was thinking about doing an Upper/Lower split but don't know how to split up the Upper body days. What exercises do you do when your doing Upper body? Keep it down to 5 exercises at most.
- 10-23-2009, 04:07 AM
10-24-2009, 01:22 AM
Rear Delt Flyes
Mon: Lower/Quad Dominant
Reverse Grip Pull-Down
Thurs: Lower/Ham Dominant
10-24-2009, 01:37 AM
DC for 3 days a week,.... warmups+ worksets+logging+ stretches gets me out right @ an hour, sometimes 1 hour and 15 minutes. And my gains are FAR better (both for strength and mass) now than they were during my 5 days a week, traditional-split days.
10-24-2009, 01:46 AM
I did a lot of reading up on DC for awhile. I know it is tried and true but it just never really interested me enough to give it a shot. I do enjoy the Rest-Pause sets for a few exercises and do incorporate it with some of my work-outs.
10-24-2009, 01:50 AM
10-24-2009, 02:18 AM
It's just really complicated for a guy like me to understand. I tend to need to know everything about everything before I start and with this program it always feels like I don't know enough. Any other ideas?
Similar Forum Threads
- By msucurt in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2008, 02:06 AM
- By jng in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2008, 07:55 PM
- By geezersi in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 04:30 PM
- By dunimous in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2005, 09:46 AM
- By Lone Wolf in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2005, 08:42 PM