- 09-30-2009, 07:16 PM
- 09-30-2009, 08:59 PM
Ive said it before, and I'll say it again,... those small moleskin journals you can get at Barnes n noble or Borders is your best bet. It works great for all my DC info. Writing everything up on a computer would take too long, maybe unless you are a PT while various clients. I'd keep it easy and simple.
- 09-30-2009, 09:11 PM
10-01-2009, 01:51 AM
10-01-2009, 05:15 PM
10-14-2009, 08:59 PM
i second getting the little notebook things, but excell is really to do if you wanna go the electronic way. They have functions you can implement to find and calculate everything you need. If you are good with excel you can even create macros to do everything for u
10-14-2009, 10:06 PM
is there a bodybuilding app for the iphone yet?
10-21-2009, 10:33 AM
ive just been opening a blank text type it my workout and then get home put it on the computer u can try that. esp if u do music on ur phone. thats one less thing to carry.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rodja in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:34 PM
- By GO_OUTSIDE! in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2007, 12:03 PM
- By julius kelp in forum Workout LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2006, 08:11 PM
- By size in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2004, 10:41 PM
- By comrade in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 02-16-2004, 02:43 AM