P/RR/S training

  1. P/RR/S training


    I was going to do dc training, but honestly I don't think I have the experience in body building to get the most out of it. I wanted to try HIT training, but was wondering about Power-Rep-Range-Shock training by eric broser. It incorporates 3 different types of workouts and it's said that you don't hit plateaus. Has anyone had success with this?


  2. i've never tried it but i've got it planned for my long awaited bulking phase.. i'm gonna combine that with FDFS(fiber damage fiber saturation) as well as throwing in 21s for biceps.

    it sounds very promising though

  3. I'm still debating between just regular HIT or even the 5x5 training program. P/RR/S training does sound good though. How does FDFS work?
    •   
       


  4. I've ran P/RR/S before and enjoyed it. Had good results with it. Usually run it for 12 weeks once a year.

  5. I will say that I switched from a standard high volume training approach to P/RR/S about five years ago and I haven't wavered since nor do I plan on it anytime in the future. How long have you been training Doc? I would try P/RR/S before FD/FS since FD/FS is a far more advanced training program. The great thing about P/RR/S is that it makes scientific sense, it keeps you constantly challened, and thus you don't go through the plateaus that you do on more traditional training methods. Give P/RR/S a shot, I don't think that you will regret it.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TaPo31 View Post
    I will say that I switched from a standard high volume training approach to P/RR/S about five years ago and I haven't wavered since nor do I plan on it anytime in the future. How long have you been training Doc? I would try P/RR/S before FD/FS since FD/FS is a far more advanced training program. The great thing about P/RR/S is that it makes scientific sense, it keeps you constantly challened, and thus you don't go through the plateaus that you do on more traditional training methods. Give P/RR/S a shot, I don't think that you will regret it.
    Thank you sir.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by doc1988 View Post
    I was going to do dc training, but honestly I don't think I have the experience in body building to get the most out of it. I wanted to try HIT training, but was wondering about Power-Rep-Range-Shock training by eric broser. It incorporates 3 different types of workouts and it's said that you don't hit plateaus. Has anyone had success with this?
    I've had awesome success with PRRS Training. Started using the program back in 04-05 and havent stopped since. Here is a link to the article that Eric wrote about his program:

    prrstraining.com

  8. I havent used any other program other the PRRS in 8 yrs.
    The title says it all..Grow without Plateau!
    I do a 9 wk cycle and the take 1 wk off.
    Then I hit 3 -4 wks of FD/FS. 1 wk of something light with a 3 day split focusing on more cardio.
    The repeat a 12 wk cycle of PRRS.
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP




  9. I just checked this program out and it is very interesting. I woud have to vary the program a bit due to limitations of equipment though.

  10. P/RR/S is an excellent program that I have been using for years, p/rr/s varies so much that boredom is not a problem with me. I generally dont hit plateaus with p/rr/s, in fact the only time I have hit a plateu using this problem is when my diet was very bad, or I was injured. Goodluck
  11. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Muscledad View Post
    I just checked this program out and it is very interesting. I woud have to vary the program a bit due to limitations of equipment though.
    Getting creative will help, holler if you need help with anything!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP




  12. I run variations on it. I was trying P/RR/P/S for a while. I've noticed that different parts like different phase better so I'm trying to roll together an acyclic cycle.

    For example, my arms LOVE RR so I'd rather do P/RR/RR/S for them
    My legs respond best to shock. So I'd do P/S/RR/S or even P/S/S/RR/S
    My back likes it all so normal P/RR/S works.
    My delts are odd and shock seems to take a lot out of them with minimal gains P/RR/P/RR/S

    So I'm working on a way to fold that all together without overtraining too much.

    Eric is a genius and I love using this as a platform to experiment on.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Wanting to try HVT training muscles more than once a week training
    By East1600Plus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 12:44 PM
  2. Supplement schedule of training vs no training days
    By parttimer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 02:43 PM
  3. Training Volume vs Training Frequency!! Read and think!
    By Landmonster in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 08:12 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 11:00 PM
  5. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 01:27 AM
Log in
Log in