- 09-16-2009, 11:54 PM
- 09-17-2009, 12:08 AM
The 3 Keys to Fat Loss.
Plus, you can't spot reduce fat through exercise.
As to what body composition you are to see your abs, that will change from individual to individual, as sex, height, muscle mass, and genetics all come into play here.
As far as doing abs at home to build them up, there are plenty of things that you can do. Just select a few exercises (i.e. crunches, weighted crunches, double-leg raises, v-sits, deadbugs, etc.) and do them. Otherwise, make sure that you are doing core exercises in your resistance training sessions.
- 09-18-2009, 01:16 PM
Diet is everything!!!
Educate yourself on dieting and you'll realize what you're capable of. Just remember that no amount of exercising will get you the body you want if you neglect your diet.
Honestly, dieting is actually very, very easy on paper once you start to better understand the dieting principles. The hard part comes in when you have to use self-control. But you can do it!
Get to it!
09-18-2009, 03:00 PM
09-18-2009, 04:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By East1600Plus in forum Training ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 01-21-2007, 01:44 PM
- By parttimer in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2006, 03:43 PM
- By Landmonster in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2006, 09:12 PM
- By tegman in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2006, 12:00 AM
- By Matt ALRI in forum Training ForumReplies: 98Last Post: 06-23-2005, 02:27 AM