Going to prison need a workout plan

MTG

Banned
Awards
I am going to prison soon and i need a good workout plan to pack on mass. Thank you.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I am going to prison soon and i need a good workout plan to pack on mass. Thank you.
different prisons have different resources. normally, they have a place where you can do dips, bench. they normally have barbells but not normally DB's. lots of sit ups, push ups, search body weights exercises you can do those in the cell.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do not ask someone that......
Why not? If he's going in for child molestation then he isn't getting a speck of advice from me.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Why not? If he's going in for child molestation then he isn't getting a speck of advice from me.
Agree! So........? Tell us the reason.

DUDE! DONT DROP THE SOAP!

Chucke

Awards
Dang! I'm really sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately there's no magic workouts bro - eat a lot of food - then eat some more -then a little more.

Do heavy compound lifts - squats, deadlifts, bench press, power cleans, pull-ups, clean and press, hang cleans, bent rows...

While inside - upside down shoulder presses, bodyweight jump squats, push-pull bicep tricep excercises, push-ups, dips, pull-ups.

Maybe try to get in a few months of kick boxing before you go in? How soon are you headed in?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
if that's the case he won't be working out much anyway. do you know how those guys get treated in prison? they aren't even human beings, they're currency. which is more than they should be..........

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Dang! I'm really sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately there's no magic workouts bro - eat a lot of food - then eat some more -then a little more.

Do heavy compound lifts - squats, deadlifts, bench press, power cleans, pull-ups, clean and press, hang cleans, bent rows...

2While inside - upside down shoulder presses, bodyweight jump squats, push-pull bicep tricep excercises, push-ups, dips, pull-ups.
Maybe try to get in a few months of kick boxing before you go in? How soon are you headed in?
lolololol like they have all that to wourk with, deppding were u r deppends if yer going to have weights

thats wat hill most likly be doing (2)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if that's the case he won't be working out much anyway. do you know how those guys get treated in prison? they aren't even human beings, they're currency. which is more than they should be..........
It's a principle thing, and goes for any number of crimes.

If I'm going to spend my time and energy on someone then they had better be worth it. For all I know he's an armed robber, mugs old ladies, stampedes women, rapes cattle...

It's a fair question to ask what he's going in for before offering advice on how to help him.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be inventive, and you'll be doin' 16-liter flyes in no time.:lol:

waterpower.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Be inventive, and you'll be doin' 16-liter flyes in no time.:lol:

View attachment 29697
4 liters in each hand...psssh....those things should be painted pink.

/the dynamics of trying to stabilize those liquids would kick some serious ass

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Pushups, and pullups. They worked for Nicolas Cage in Con-air you know....

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established

If I'm going to spend my time and energy on someone then they had better be worth it. For all I know he's an armed robber, mugs old ladies, stampedes women, rapes cattle...

It's a fair question to ask what he's going in for before offering advice on how to help him.
Exactly.

Is raping cattle illegal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly.

Is raping cattle illegal?
I'm sure someone would have a beef with you if you did it. It would behoove you not to.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
Bull**** lies, propoganda and fabrications fed to you by a crack/coke/heroin dealer/ pimp. Stop, Take his nuts out of your mouth, grab a breath and speak for yourself. ****in junkies & sellouts PERIOD

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bull**** lies, propoganda and fabrications fed to you by a crack/coke/heroin dealer/ pimp. Stop, Take his nuts out of your mouth, grab a breath and speak for yourself. ****in junkies & sellouts PERIOD
Pardon... but what the phuck are you talking about?

50.jpg.gif

Chucke

Awards
lolololol like they have all that to wourk with, deppding were u r deppends if yer going to have weights

Yeah - that's why I differentiated between now - and when he's inside.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Wait, what?

Again... what?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I hope you enjoy your stay while I work and pay for all of the accommodations. :rolleyes:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Which sort of crimes do not disqualify? Suppose he robbed, raped and murdered the guy who molested his kid? :)

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
LMAO at this thread. Vids, gifs, pics. that are killing me!!!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
This thread is rediculous. I'd be surprised if this guy is even going to prison in the first place. Probably starting up threads like this for the simple enjoyment of watching everyone rant.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I'd think that when (or even if) you go in there will be plenty of volunteers ready and willing to 'pack' on 300lbs or so of mass on YOU, unfortunately you won't have much say on the issue

Attachments

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
LOL.

Cardio comes from jogging around the shower block to avoid gang rape. It's good to work your tri's when you're whittling toothbrushes into shanks and you get to work out your quads every time the screws tell you to 'squat'n'cough' to show you aren't hiding a samurai sword and a bag of doritos up your coco factory. :D

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I don't think prision guy is coming back to read this thread...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure he can check it when he's surfing the free internet that my tax dollars provide him. As well as all the other accommodations like food, water, a roof over his head, books, education, soap on a rope, sporks, T.V. w/ cable... just to name a few.
I don't think prision guy is coming back to read this thread...

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure he can check it when he's surfing the free internet that my tax dollars provide him. As well as all the other accommodations like food, water, a roof over his head, books, education, soap on a rope, sporks, T.V. w/ cable... just to name a few.
Thanks fo' dem books, biatches!

1452589951_2ea5576df1.jpg

seanlambo

seanlambo

Awards
my bad

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well maybe if we'd vote to change oppressive drug laws and spend more money on education you woulndn't whine about your big tax dollars, I mean what do you think we should just kill him ?
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy there, fella. Don't go squeezing all the humor out of a titillating prison-sex thread. There is a "Politics" sub-forum, you know.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Depends... I think people convicted of certain crimes should be put to death. Then I also believe that some deserve a second chance. It all depends on the crime, really.
Amen brother to that.
WORD UP.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Just heard, MTG went in the slammer last night, he uploaded the first picture of him with his cellmates......

Attachments

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just heard, MTG went in the slammer last night, he uploaded the first picture of him with his cellmates......
Well... if forced to choose... I'd toss the salad to the right.

Wait!!! MY right!!!! :lol:

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Damn you guys are viscous, and i meant that................. tossing salads:laugh2: btw, I think prison guy realized that he doesn't need a wo plan he needed a better lawyer or to not do crime.

Imnotascoolas

Awards
No joke. What is up with the klingon 5 head on the one in the black shirt???
That pic is funny as hell. The best part is the guy in the middle is actually married to the one in black... and she's even bigger than she looks in the pic... I can't remember where I first saw the pictures but he is in ROTC and their wedding pictures are out there somewhere. Honestly I can't even imagine what a group of troops under his command would do when they found out what his "woman" looked like!

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
That pic is funny as hell. The best part is the guy in the middle is actually married to the one in black... and she's even bigger than she looks in the pic... I can't remember where I first saw the pictures but he is in ROTC and their wedding pictures are out there somewhere. Honestly I can't even imagine what a group of troops under his command would do when they found out what his "woman" looked like!
Tragically this is true; i really don't think he had much say in the matter - look at her guns!

Attachments