Genetic Potential

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm just asking this question because everyone always says your prolly not any where near your genetic potential... well ****, I guarantee you none of us are. But how would we know if we have maxed out our "genetic potential"?

I'm a solid 6'3 215. my dad is 6'5 270 (used to weight train alot) now whats my genetic potential? how will i know when its fully realized?

also I know I'm only 20 and I'm still making huge gains in the gym so im no where near reaching it but im just curious... how do you know? stop gaining size and strength? basically no improvements in the gym? and how do you know your personal level of potential in comparison to your friends?

Drizzo

Drizzo

Awards
"Legend" has it that you can bypass your genetic limit without the use of androgens!1!.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure anyone really knows what they are talking about when they use the term "genetic potential", especially those on the anabolic boards.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure anyone really knows what they are talking about when they use the term "genetic potential", especially those on the anabolic boards.
:lol5: