Max-OT Workouts...30-40 Minutes?

Rock Lee

Awards
Okay I'm a little confused (as always); in the course it says workouts should last between 30-40 minutes and actually be closer to 30 than 40. However later it says that you should rest 2-3 minutes between sets. If you're doing around 10 sets per workout, that's 20-30 minutes right there, without even counting any exercises. How does this work out?

I sent this question (along with a number of others) to AST's Q&A about a month ago but of course haven't gotten a response. The more I look at their Q&A the more I'm lead to believe that it's either fake or that they only answer the most obvious/retarded questions. The same questions actually have been asked and answered numerous times. Examples:

"I think the food pyramid is bad, what do you think?"

or

"How should I use creatine?"

I don't know. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood or something, but I find it hard to believe that someone would see a food pyramid, realize it's bad, then think to themselves, "Golly, I wonder what Paul Delia/Skippy/Jeff Willet thinks about this."

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Be careful with the Max-OT routines. Some of them are structured quite well, and others simply SUCK. I don't think many are really optimal, because of the loading parameters being to narrow, but they do work well for some people.

Iron Addict

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
If you only take 2 minutes rest, plus 1 minute each to perform 12 sets, you get 36 minutes.

The program works really well, but you can overtrain your shoulders with the heavy bench presses followed by shoulder work and arm work day in and day out.

It is excellent for strength.