strength?

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
any powerlifters out there?
Or anybody moving hella poundages.
post strength gains on ph or anything else for that matter.
here is your chance to show everyone what you got.

bench,
squat
dead

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
d= 445
b= 325
s= 405
after a cycle of ph, 4 weeks t-dermal.
trust me, I understand that I dont even rank in the top 100 for a 165 bw/class.
On a sobering note:
My buddy is on M1-t and kicking my butt.
he has benched 370 when he was 17 at 192
he is 25 and his bench is only 300 right now but something tells me he will catch me and then some.
he squatted 455 after his routine:
355 3 sets of 5
405 for 5
so i would bet his squat is around 500
his deads are ahead of me too by about 20 or 30.
this guy is a gorrila, we are about the same bodyweight too.225 or 230 20%bf

I am really excited to finish post cycling and give m1t a shot.

Last edited:
R

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well i just finished the first part of a 2 on 2 off 2 on 2 off cycle of m1t and i gained 12 pounds and my bench which was stuck at 275-6 for 11 months jumped up to 315-10..squat-475-10 i dont deadlift.

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
that friekin rocks! what was you body weight and composition?
oh and i suppose you were eating like a horse?
nice gains man.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Well i just finished the first part of a 2 on 2 off 2 on 2 off cycle of m1t and i gained 12 pounds and my bench which was stuck at 275-6 for 11 months jumped up to 315-10..squat-475-10 i dont deadlift.
Why don't you deadlift?

S

Squiboy

Awards
im 6' 2" 240lbs with 220 bench (not a misprint) i need to work on it, but i do have 440lbs squat and 490 deadlift ill get 300ish on bench 550 dl and 500 squat by the end of the shool year also just did powercleans for the first time with 230 on bar and did that with ease, but i didnt use any form just lifted it up.

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
with squat and deads that big your bench will skyrocket.
youll have a 400 lb bench by the time your 19 or 20.
Your only 16? dang. be wise with your strength.

S

Squiboy

Awards
yea thats what im hoping for, im getting ready to compete as a powerlifting when i get to those goals i will, the only problem is that during football all my lifts go down cause im too tired to lift, so i wanna maybe get some usapl state records this summer :D

R

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you deadlift?
I dont deadlift because it seems to hurt my lower back. I was in a serious crash when i was younger and when i started my new program i just felt that deadlifts were a little much. I probably will add them back in after time and i feel more confident with my knee and back pain but till then i gotta listen to the body right? I started my 2 on 2 off cycle at 247 and today i weighed in at 261... I just ate as much food as i could which was sometimes hard since im in high school...i got a lot of protein from shakes.. Im hoping my second part of the cycle will be as productive as the first.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I dont deadlift because it seems to hurt my lower back. I was in a serious crash when i was younger and when i started my new program i just felt that deadlifts were a little much. I probably will add them back in after time and i feel more confident with my knee and back pain but till then i gotta listen to the body right? I started my 2 on 2 off cycle at 247 and today i weighed in at 261... I just ate as much food as i could which was sometimes hard since im in high school...i got a lot of protein from shakes.. Im hoping my second part of the cycle will be as productive as the first.
I feel you bro, I broke L1 and L2 vertabrae in a car wreck when I was 18. Lucky for me I don't have any problems with my back whatsoever now. Try using low weight for 10-15 reps with the deadlift, not using too much intensity, not going anywhere near failure. Try to progress in weight each week. Kinda like a rehab protocol instead of a BB/PL protocol.

R

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
indeed

I feel you bro, I broke L1 and L2 vertabrae in a car wreck when I was 18. Lucky for me I don't have any problems with my back whatsoever now. Try using low weight for 10-15 reps with the deadlift, not using too much intensity, not going anywhere near failure. Try to progress in weight each week. Kinda like a rehab protocol instead of a BB/PL protocol.
I will defenatly start doing them in the near future starting really low weight but right now i just feel the other lifts plus the lower back pain on m1t is just too much.

A

anadrol75

Awards
I competed in the USAPL in the 132LB. class when I was about 19-21. That was about 6 years ago! My best bench without a bench shirt was 320.(no pause) Squat and deadlift are definatly not my strong suits. My best squat was 335 and deadlift was 380. I quit competing when I got a hernia and had it sewed up. I never really took a break from the weights, just the poundages.It has just recently stopped bothering me.I don't know if you guys compete or not but for a good bench workout I recomend the bands.

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
dude that is really good, I wonder if you did,or do alot of core training? or did you rely on a belt?
I plan on using the bands and the chains, I here they are a really good way to make monster gains.
i have heard of people using the west side workouts and never hitting plateaus with the right diet of course, thanks for your input.

A

anadrol75

Awards
Westside is great! I use alot of their methods.I definatly think they are worth giving them a try.

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
I guess no one likes to brag about there achievements....
com'on, I dont care if you bench 250 or 550 or how many cycles it took you to bench 400. post up!

I didn't know where else to post this.

heres an opinion, In mine, i believe that 99% of people benching over 400, have cycled AAS, or at least ph's at least once. am i right?

R

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heres an opinion, In mine, i believe that 99% of people benching over 400, have cycled AAS, or at least ph's at least once. am i right?
I dont know about that statement. I think I would have got there without using anything but it defenatly made it easier.

M

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
BW 175 10% bf
Bench 300 for 2
Squat 475 for 3 errr 2.5 sometimes 3 ( for clasrification I deadlift to parrallel not below my knees are kind of fucked up from about 12 years of soccer and I refuse to have arthoscopic surgery so I am relegated to parellel squats
Deadlift never maxed 345 for 12

Im kind of strong for my size nothing like some of the monsters around here. Ive done about 6 cycles but 3 of them were cutting cycles I have used test base, tren, 4ad, 1-test, M1t, M5aa, M1/4, dbol, 1/4 androdiol/dione

Current goal- to kiss 190 this bulking season then cut down to 175 at around 6 % BF for Hawaii this summer

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah fyi,
my buddy i was tellin you about, the gorrilla,
we wnet to the gym, he busts out a new pr on squats he went 455, 470 490,500
510 and attempted 530 he touched his ankles to his ass and drove , he barely missed it .he says his head wasnt in it , cause he had already busted his last pr by 60.
this dude is a freak, he did a cycle of m1t. thats it.
his bench is going to be freaky. we used to be the same strength.
3 months ago.
he is leaving me in the dust on squats it is sickening.
hes 235 and legs are about the same as mine, lower back is god like.
give him acouple of years, you know more than 3 months and he'll be squatting more than 800.

Last edited:
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
During a dbol only cycle I put up
405 x 4 reps - bench
455 x 6 reps - squat
495 x 6 reps - deadlift

Tore my pec that day and bench shot down until recently. Did the M1T and trans 4AD stack followed by M5AA, and bench is getting back there. Scared of doing flat bench nowadays though. Did 305 for 6 reps on incline bench this morning. Squat and deadlift are about the same as they were.

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
thanks for posting Be

your deads are crazy, what r you stats h, weight, etc?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
****, sorry bout that. I'm 6'2", 250 lbs, @15%bf.

T

tecfal103

Awards
I'm 21, 5'4", 143 lbs, 8% bf

b-250
d-390
s-360

That bench might seem small, but it won me the bench press comp here at school with a wilk's score of like 96 (i weighed in at like 133)

I'm tryin to get over 150 for the first time and bench 275.

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
Thanks tectfal,

i guess there is no one that thinks they r halfway strong.

Post up suckas!
I want to here from some mods

M

mrfumetsu

Awards
i guess there is no one that thinks they r halfway strong.
well since you said 1/2 way strong, i guess i can post now :p

6'0 160 lbs

bench : 225x6
squat : 335x4
deadlift : 365x2

it's alright lb for lb, like you said, 1/2 way strong :)

I

In-Human

Awards
I'm almost 40, 280 lbs, 5'11", 13% BF

Decline Bench 405x15
Squat 530x4
Deads 495x15

I have not done Flat Bench for many years. Three cycles done in the last 3 years, 24+ years of lifting. I'm in almost the same boat as supersoldier, I fractured my 2nd lumbar when I was 17...

A

azgymrat

Awards
I'm almost 40, 280 lbs, 5'11", 13% BF

Decline Bench 405x15
Squat 530x4
Deads 495x15

I have not done Flat Bench for many years. Three cycles done in the last 3 years, 24+ years of lifting. I'm in almost the same boat as supersoldier, I fractured my 2nd lumbar when I was 17...
Not bad for an old man! Dude 280 &5'11" thats like a boulder or something!
Me? 48, 258 lb, 6'4" 10-12%BF
Bench 365 x 6
Squat 495 x 4 to 6 reps
Dead 455 x 6
Never max, scared of injury, just started deads 3 months ago, these would be typical workout weights.
You guys are all impressive keep it up.

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
geez, now thats what i am talking about.

thanks guys for posting, in human you truly arent.
whats the most you have ever done in those movements?, i would probably venture to say you've benched over five.

mufetsu, your stronger than me when i was 20, I am on west side hard core right now.
my lifts are up and trust me YOU Will BE interested in my new prs.

I am starting a killer M1T cycle while taking some advice of DC and iron addict.
I should gain 12-15 lbs of lbm in 4 weeks plus shoot my big movements over 5hunny
and my bench over 400, so needless to say I am really pumped.
I appreciate your posts guys.
If I am as strong as you older guys when I am that age that'll work for me.
keep the posts coming dont be skerd :)

I

In-Human

Awards
Kelsey, When I was a young punk of 26, we had a bench off for the gym members, this one guy weighed 295 and benched 520, so I decided to try after some warm up sets and did 530 for 3 reps, I was 226 lbs.

I have been training with DC for the last 10 weeks, and I just did 495 for 13 reps in my rest paused workset on the Smythe Machine doing Declines. I do 405 for 12 reps with Close Grip Smythe and 585 for 18 reps on the Hammer Incline.

I have always been a Powerbuilder, I like it heavy all the time, 24+ years in the making...

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
son of a .....
Dude your jacked! you should post some pics if you havent already.
you should seriously competein something, throwin up weight like that I bet you look huge. did you ever wear a bench shirt?...
D.a.m.n!

Lets see who else is throwing up the numbers.
I wanna hear from BOBO , BIg pete, j weave , oh and manbeast even you.
I am just trying to get a feeling for where I am in the food chain of strength.

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
oh i guess none of the board mods are very strong, hehehe

bump bump

I

In-Human

Awards
How else do you think you can become a mod, hehe...

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm by no means a powerlifter, but here are my lifts (I almost never max out, probably should soon though):

Bench: 365
Squat: 425
SLDL: 425

I suppose I should try and up those at some point, but I'm focused on cutting right now, so not too worried about it.

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
I am improving on all my lifts due to the new gym I am going to,
the incorporate chains, bands for speed day, two monolifts, various strong man equipment, farmers walks, sled, kettle bells, and and those big ass round stones which to this day i haven't touched. there is alot of rust and dust and loud music.
but the guys in here are bigger and stronger than i have worked out with previously.

for instance, i did a heavy bench day rotating on the same bench with a 181 that benched 475 for a state record, a 242 that bech 545, and another 181 that presses 420 or so,
so it is good finally to be the weak one out of the group!
I trained for so many months being the strong bencher in my workout circles with no one to inspire me.
I triple 335 in a two board press with a pause at the end of my work out. 13-14 sets

that is a hell of alot for me. they say my bench is around 350 or 360 right now.
there is no way in hell it would be that high if i didnt work out with walking trucks.
dl 465 (standing on a 4 in platform)
squat ( 380 box sq x3)below parallel 1in.
I dont know what my true lifts are because i only max on those 1nce every 9 weeks.
I cant wait to start my cycle.