Calf 'n' Half
- 06-11-2009, 02:08 AM
- 06-11-2009, 02:42 AM
- 5'7" 190 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Salinas, California, United States
- Rep Power
- 06-11-2009, 09:55 AM
Seated moves hit that area a bit more directly, compared to straight leg moves. Bot are important. makes sure all your exercises are strict reps. You need a full contraction and hold at top, slow negative, and hold stretch at bottom. if you aren't doing reps like this, you will probably have to drop some weight. just bouncing a ton of half reps won't get it. Try 1 seated and 1 standing exercise. do 3 sets each, 12-15 slow reps. Stretch calfs for 20-30 seconds each in between sets. They should be on fire at rep 8-9, then push through 5-6 more. The reps you do after they are burning are what really count. Try it and see how they feel the next day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2010, 06:03 PM
- By milkmuscles in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2008, 09:37 PM
- By bigred869 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2008, 09:20 AM
- By CryingEmo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2007, 05:22 PM
- By Wolfpac11680 in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 01-07-2006, 10:03 PM