MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi

I need some Training Program for endurance
my main goal is melt fat, power, strength and definition

Workout Monday thru Thursday (weights and 1 hour of cardio)

Monday
Chest & Triceps

Incline Dumbbell Press
4 x 15, 12, 10, 8

Flat Bench Barbell Press
4 x 12, 10, 10, 8

Incline Dumbbell Flies
3 x 12, 10, 8

Cable Crossover
3 x 15, 12, 10

:dunno:

Pushdowns
4x 15, 12,10,8

Bent-over cable extensions (using a rope)
3x15, 12, 10

Dumbbell Kickback
3x 15, 12, 10

Tuesday
Back & Biceps

Back lat pull down front
4x 15, 12,10,8

Close Grip pull downs to the front
4x15, 12,10,8

Seated cable row
4x15, 12,10,8

Hyper extension/bent row
3x 15, 15, 15

Biceps

Standing barbell curls
4x 15, 10, 8, 6

Machine Curls
4x 15, 10,10,8

Standing Barbell Curl
4x 12, 10, 8, 6

Dual dumbbell hammer curl
4x 12, 10, 8, 6

Wednesday
Legs

Squats
4x 12, 10,10,8

Leg Extension
4x 12, 10, 8, 8

Leg Press
4x 12, 10, 8, 8

:dunno:

P.S. Thank you for the support!

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
You noted that you wanted a program for endurance, yet your main goals are power & strength?

BTW: Your leg workout needs a major revap.

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
Do you want endurance? or fat burning? or strength? You can't maximize all these things at once. Pick one area you want to push and the others can be maintained to a degree.
Also, the leg day needs alot more hamstring and low back work.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Need needs more stimulation of rectus femoralis, gastrocnemius, biceps femoralis, semitendinosis, semimembranosis, gluteus minimus / maximus, and erector spinae. His vastii muscles could use a little more, but not too much.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Need needs more stimulation of rectus femoralis, gastrocnemius, biceps femoralis, semitendinosis, semimembranosis, gluteus minimus / maximus, and erector spinae. His vastii muscles could use a little more, but not too much.
:wow:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
are you going to send him a anatomy book with this responce.....lol

j/k

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Max might i suggest you breaking up your routine. when you work chest you also work tri's and when you work back you also work bi's. to some it's counter-productive cause your going to exhaust your tri's and bi's when doing the other two muscle groups.
Monday-chest
tuesday-back
wednesday-tri's and hams,quads
thursday-bi's and calves
something like that, or take wed. off and move the other days out one day

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
are you going to send him a anatomy book with this responce.....lol

j/k
LOL. Just stating for example: back squat works your 3 vastii muscles very well, but not so much your rectus femoris--as it's a hip flexor (all 4 make up the quadracep).

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you want endurance? or fat burning? or strength? You can't maximize all these things at once. Pick one area you want to push and the others can be maintained to a degree.
Also, the leg day needs alot more hamstring and low back work.
well my main goal is fat burning what do you recomend me?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Max might i suggest you breaking up your routine. when you work chest you also work tri's and when you work back you also work bi's. to some it's counter-productive cause your going to exhaust your tri's and bi's when doing the other two muscle groups.
Monday-chest
tuesday-back
wednesday-tri's and hams,quads
thursday-bi's and calves
something like that, or take wed. off and move the other days out one day
Hello

ok you say one body part per day is recomended for burn fat?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hello

ok you say one body part per day is recomended for burn fat?
i don't think anyones saying that. burning fat will come usually a form of cardio, or doing sets so fast that you enter a state of being aerobic, i suggest cardio. HIIT has given very good results to many on this board. i try it every oncew and a while, like once a week, but just started recently, so i can't comment on it yet.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
i don't think anyones saying that. burning fat will come usually a form of cardio, or doing sets so fast that you enter a state of being aerobic, i suggest cardio. HIIT has given very good results to many on this board. i try it every oncew and a while, like once a week, but just started recently, so i can't comment on it yet.
Good point. You should do some shoulders also to stay balanced out.

Mon-Chest/abs
Incline DB press, flat bench press, incline DB flyes. AB work. Low intensity Cardio after.

Tues-Back Pullups always, then pick 1 pulldown type move, one seated row move and one bent over row move. EX: wide pulldowns, seated narrow grip rows, bent over barbell rows. Next week : Close grip pull downs, seated wide grip rows, 1 arm DB rows. Low intensity Cardio after.

Wed-no lifting, HIIT cardio 20-30 mins

Thurs Legs and Tris
Squats (good form, atw down. Controlled. Work the muscle, not the weight. 4 good sets of 10-12 including warmup) Lunges (either stationary or walking) 3 sets. Superset Leg curls with leg extensions (2 sets of 10-12, slow controlled reps, squeeze at top for a 2 count on both.
Tris- Generally you should do a pressing or power move, an overhead extension of some kind, and a pushdown type move. dips (either regular or weighted bench dips) or close grip bench. 4 good sets. skull crushers or overhead DB press, or overhead rope extensions. Then pushdowns, varying handle you use. 3 good sets of 8-12. Light cardio after.

Fri - Bi's, calves, shoulders
I like to have a barbell move (straight or EZ curl bar), DB move, Preacher move( can vary different bars, and DB's). 4 sets for first exercise, 3 for the others. Pick different exercise each week.
Calves - Do a standing movement or one with legs fairly straight (standing raises, leg press calf raises, donkey calf raises if you have one. And a seated move, (not many ways to vary this.) you can superset 3 good sets of these. 10-12 reps done slow and controlled. raise slow, hold for 2 count, lower slow, hold bottom stretch for 2-3 count. Your calves should be screaming at rep 6-7 if doing them correctly, push to 10-12.
Shoulders - need a pressing move, side move, a front move, and rear move.
presses- either DB, standing or seated, or military with barbell to the front. 4 good sets. For the accessories, I like to superset front and side DB raises. 3 good sets of 10-12, a set to the front, catch breath, set to side. For rear, either bent over rear raises or reverse pec dec. 3 good sets of 10-12.
Cardio after.

Focus on getting weights done with 60-90 seconds rest between sets. Keep heart rate up. Finish weights in no more than 45 mins. Then give you time for cardio after. Don't sacrifice form on lifts to get reps in. This will help focus on muscle group at hand, and will help keep them denser as BF goes down.

DIET is most critical part. Make sure that is good to go. Any questions about it, post them up. Plenty here that can help with that as well.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow guys I really appreciate this.

Thank you very much

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the Saturdays and Sundays is for rest or i can do cardio?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
It depends on how fast you want to reach your goal and how your body feels when you get there. I thought you could only work out 4 days from the first post.

If you aren't on a specific timeline yet of when you want to reach your goal, then probably rest on sat, cardio on sunday. This way, as you get leaner, you are going to need a way to take things uo a notch. Then you could use them to add in the additional cardio. And depending on how your leg workout is, if you are like me, day 2 after workout hurts the most. You might not be able to do much cardio on sat. Some easy walking outside might help get blood flow and be able to stretch them out good though. Sunday 20-30 min HIIT cardio. Then as you progress, you can increase the intensity and add a bit of time as you go.

I personally hate doing cardio with beat up legs. I usually do them fri if possible, and take it easy sat and sun and hit cardio again mon AM. Day 3 for me and pain is mostly gone.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
whatever day or days you pick for rest just remember to adjust your cals. adjust down for a weight loss goal. about 200-400 is good. i just eye ball it...but be senseable about it. maybe cut out some fat or carbs the simple ones not the complex if you can help it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello

Finally i received my results from the lab test and maybe find why is my lack of energy and constantly crash i assume this is too bad?

cortisol 12.20 ug/dl
testosterone 2.64 ng/ml
estrogen 114 pg/ml

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
compound high rep circuit training is the best for endurance