elbow PAIN

demon

Awards
Anybody ever have chronic elbow pain from lifting? I've had it for the past three months now and cant seem to shake it. Its really starting to affect my gains. So far ive tried taking a month off, going light and using creams like icy hot and ben gay with no success. I really dont want to see a doc cause they will just say to lay off for a month. Any body have any suggestions?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Anybody ever have chronic elbow pain from lifting? I've had it for the past three months now and cant seem to shake it. Its really starting to affect my gains. So far ive tried taking a month off, going light and using creams like icy hot and ben gay with no success. I really dont want to see a doc cause they will just say to lay off for a month. Any body have any suggestions?
Since your posting in the steroids section deca is supposed to "lube the joints".

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
deca will do a good job of masking the pain and somewhat lubing the joints but I would get it checked out.. Have you tried PT?

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Bro I have the same problem which comes and goes.
I have used MSM/Glucosamine which seems to help some.
Could just be inflamation but you probably should have it checked out.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
A member BOW made a transdermal joint relief lotion that worked very well for him - check it out......
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=880

demon

Awards
I think I gonna try this trans joint relief lotion before I get it checked out by a dr. It sounds interesting. What the heck I've tried everything else..

88wheelie

Awards
Demon Where is the pain? what lifts make it worse? do you tape it?

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Do a search for tennis elbow.

We have a thread in the exercises and training forum.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I also use MSM/Glucosamine and this stuff works real good...

demon

Awards
The pain in right inside the elbow..when I flex my bicep it hurts..It bothers me the most when working triceps..I cant do skull crushers anymore and i never thought about taping it..

red_devil1469

Awards
If its the inside of elbow I have the same thing its called Golfer's elbow.Try a Google search on it.Try ice and heat and get a good neoprene elbow sleeve.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Also, check out the training forum at AU. Phreezer has a good article on tendinitis.

~Todd

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Injury / Rehab 3
CorpKiller Nutrition / Health 6
u_e_s_i Training Forum 11
bdavid Natural Bodybuilding 16
BRUstrong Supplements 10