Dc training?

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So for you all out there who have done DC training and stuck with it for awhile how were your gains? Im looking for more of the size aspect. Im kinda iffy on trying it because of the heavy weight it wants you to use but im thinking of giving it a shot. Just want to see what other people got from it if you dont mind sharing your experiences.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I know what I'm about to post isn't relevent to the subject.

But could someone post this routine? I've heard a lot about it yet never saw it's link or anything.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I yahoo searched it as soon as I posted this. It looks a bit similiar to Max-OT.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Everyone responds differently to routines. The only way to know if this is going to work for you by trying it and see.

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Everyone responds differently to routines. The only way to know if this is going to work for you by trying it and see.
Yes I know that I just wanted some feedback about peoples experiences.

R

Random181

Awards
  • Established
You should not be DC training, this is obvious from your posts, if you are afraid on heavy weight find a easier program, DC is for those advanced enough to work with extremely high intensity and HEAVY HEAVY weight, find a lighter program like 5X5 and go with that for a good few months.

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
You should not be DC training, this is obvious from your posts, if you are afraid on heavy weight find a easier program, DC is for those advanced enough to work with extremely high intensity and HEAVY HEAVY weight, find a lighter program like 5X5 and go with that for a good few months.
Well right now my strength is so far down from leaning and doing light weighted supersets the last 2 months the heaviest weight I can do isnt going to be that heavy. I was just thinking about giving it a shot until I almost get to the point of to heavy.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with above, I looked at the routine and didn't think highly of it anyway, personally.

Do a yahoo search on Starting Strength, push, pull, legs or Bill Starr 5 x 5.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
DC is BY FAR the best routine I've ever tried. Mentally, physically... just everything about it "works" for me. No other program has given me the gains in strength and size that DC has. Everyone is different though, so experiment and see what works for you. I do suggest you give DC a try though. Give it a good 3 months and see if you haven't made tons of progress.

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
DC is BY FAR the best routine I've ever tried. Mentally, physically... just everything about it "works" for me. No other program has given me the gains in strength and size that DC has. Everyone is different though, so experiment and see what works for you. I do suggest you give DC a try though. Give it a good 3 months and see if you haven't made tons of progress.
Thanks man I will give it a shot starting this week

R

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Thats great for you, perhaps though if you are going to use dantes program you could have the decency to not recommend it those who are not advanced enough as he has quite clearly stated?

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Thats great for you, perhaps though if you are going to use dantes program you could have the decency to not recommend it those who are not advanced enough as he has quite clearly stated?
I dont see why you say im not experienced enough. But whatever buddy

R

Random181

Awards
  • Established
its just the fact that you state you are afriad of heavy weight bro when the whole metholody of DC is heavy heavy weight and continual progression

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
its just the fact that you state you are afriad of heavy weight bro when the whole metholody of DC is heavy heavy weight and continual progression
Ok well I didnt say anything about being scared of heavy weights. I stated in a previous thread that I want to take a long break from them because the sets of 275 10 times were making my bone spur in my shoulder act up. And I know what DC training is i've been doing my research. But from the routine ive been on for the last month along with the leaning down I wont be anywhere near that kind of weight and will take me awhile to get back. I just wanted people experiences on this routine. But I guess im not advanced enough to research into it yet.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed it and think it's a solid program for packing on strength/size.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heavy weight is relative.. If the weight is HEAVY for you, then that is what you need to be using.

That said, there is ways to manipulate how heavy of weights(for you) you are using, through different rep ranges.

For instance DB incline bench presses. You could do 90 for 15rp, or possibly 75 for 30rp. You can be progressive on either.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Agreed with above, I looked at the routine and didn't think highly of it anyway, personally.
Werd.. you are the GURU.. Maybe Dante can hire you. You can help him go over DC Training, and fix all its shortcomings, with things that you have used to build 300+ lb bodybuilders over the years, in your vast experience..

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Werd.. you are the GURU.. Maybe Dante can hire you. You can help him go over DC Training, and fix all its shortcomings, with things that you have used to build 300+ lb bodybuilders over the years, in your vast experience..
how many bodybuilders do you know that can bench more then they squat? thats a feat in itself. but in all seriousness, im doing DC right now and it is by far the most effective program for size ive ever done. strength is up on some lifts, but my squat has been falling. probably because im doing it last in my workout now and im only doing back squats once every 2 weeks, opposed to 2-3 times a week like i did in previous programs. despite that though, my legs are larger then they ever have been. very solid program if you can stick to it.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind allot of the articles, and other posts on DC are outdated, and has since evolved in some aspects.

If you want to stay current, just go to intense muscle, and start reading some of the stickies, and some of the "pound puppy" section, as there are tons of sample plans, laid out the RIGHT way.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how many bodybuilders do you know that can bench more then they squat? thats a feat in itself. but in all seriousness, im doing DC right now and it is by far the most effective program for size ive ever done. strength is up on some lifts, but my squat has been falling. probably because im doing it last in my workout now and im only doing back squats once every 2 weeks, opposed to 2-3 times a week like i did in previous programs. despite that though, my legs are larger then they ever have been. very solid program if you can stick to it.
Ya.. it works.. plain and simple.. If it didn't people would not be doing it, for all these years, and we wouldn't be talking about it right now..lol

For squats what rep range are you using?

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
For the ones that have done t and seen good gains how long has it taken before you actually start to notice gains in size and see results?

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
From my brief experience with DC training it is only to be used by people with nails running through there veins. You have to be ANGRY in the gym to make it through this routine, however, if used correctly it can make gains unmatched by other programs. I could definitely see why gymrat wouldn't like the program, he doesn't believe in lifting hard and eating big to bust through plateaus. The thing is, Dante would tell him NOT to do the program anyway as he's not advanced enough in bodybuilding to be able to handle the load. Usually Dante wants you in the 200+ range to even think about doing this because it does put a huge load on your CNS and your body. So in conclusion if you think you're ready for it then try it. See how you feel, see if you can beat the book. Chances are it'll grow on you.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Oh good lord. Calm the **** down.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For the ones that have done t and seen good gains how long has it taken before you actually start to notice gains in size and see results?
This is really individual. From what i have seen on the boards, Some people start it, and get through a blast, post up that they have done this and that, for 6-8 weeks, and people are like "dude you are doing it wrong"

Some have researched it enough, watched the DVD, and understand it in and out before doing it, and hit the ground running.

I would say(for me atleast) the first blast was sort of a getting your feet wet, where you make gains, but you are still feeling things out.. After that you should be moving along pretty well.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
I ll tell you one thing I started DC today and when people say its intense that doesnt even do it justice.. I gotta admit I absolutely loved it. There is definitely a feeling it out stage as others have mentioned, I imagine especially in the first few weeks. There were a few exercises today where I shouldve used more weight, but doing it is the only way to find out.

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I hit up the gym tonight and started day 1 and I loved it. Just gonna get through the first week to feel out the weights and make sure I have technique, form, and the whole jist down but gonna bust ass on it to see what kinda gains I can pull off. Thanks for the help from the ones that shared.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Then you can go and tell Mark Rippetoe why a split with unnecessary movements should be chosen over starting strength and all the people who have had significant gains on it.

You're a very angry person, I'm entitled to my opinion and from the looks of the routine it was terrible. Every muscle group in the body should not be isolated, everyone needs different movements depended upon genetics, frame, lagging parts, how they respond to certain variations, etc.

Therefore a routine with where the same movements apply to everyone (unless they're a beginner using compound movements) doesn't make sense to me at all.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Ya.. it works.. plain and simple.. If it didn't people would not be doing it, for all these years, and we wouldn't be talking about it right now..lol

For squats what rep range are you using?
ive got to rethink my squat a bit. i used to hit 405 for a solid 8-12, but lately ive only been getting 3 at full depth. i think im going to drop it to about 365 for however many i get. the widowmaker has also dropped, i used to do 315-365 for 20, but i havnt been hitting that any more. 275 i get 25-30 though...im pretty perplexed on this.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
from the looks of the routine it was terrible. Every muscle group in the body should not be isolated, everyone needs different movements depended upon genetics, frame, lagging parts, how they respond to certain variations, etc.
i really fail to see where youre getting at with this post. in dc training compound movements are preferred to isolation. or...are you saying you SHOULD neglect certain bodyparts, such as shoulders if your a person with genetically gifted shoulders? when i do my dc program, i am really doing all the same lifts you are doing with your regular program, only the amount of sets i do of them, the frequency in which i do them, and what other body parts are being trained alongside them are different. you're post made very little sense to me.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
i really fail to see where youre getting at with this post. in dc training compound movements are preferred to isolation. or...are you saying you SHOULD neglect certain bodyparts, such as shoulders if your a person with genetically gifted shoulders? when i do my dc program, i am really doing all the same lifts you are doing with your regular program, only the amount of sets i do of them, the frequency in which i do them, and what other body parts are being trained alongside them are different. you're post made very little sense to me.
I just disagree with biceps getting various direct movements. Rowing and pullups stimulate the biceps and 1 more bicep movement after that is plenty of work for that small muscle group. Incline bench presses coming before regular bench presses doesn't make sense to me either. Incline presses are a movement compromising the overhead press and the bench press. What you're trying to portray by connecting these two movements is like trying to piss in a can during a wind storm. Flat benches contract more of the overall chest than incline presses.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
GymRat.. I honestly don't see you winning a argument with this. When you are not even CAPABLE of doing a workout program, it is not your area to diss it. Go over to the DC forum and tell them you deadlift 300 and that you are wanting to start up and they will all take turns laughing. If you want to think 5x5 is the king then so be it, it's obviously working wonders on you. But dont come to a DC thread and say it's not up to par.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
GymRat.. I honestly don't see you winning a argument with this. When you are not even CAPABLE of doing a workout program, it is not your area to diss it. Go over to the DC forum and tell them you deadlift 300 and that you are wanting to start up and they will all take turns laughing. If you want to think 5x5 is the king then so be it, it's obviously working wonders on you. But dont come to a DC thread and say it's not up to par.
After your ignorant comments with the previous thread I honestly don't see who you are to point a finger. A big deadlift makes you smart at workout routines? Wow, I learned something new today. We're yet to see videos of your highly impressive lifts by the way. I don't use deadlifts a lot, hence my disability in that particular movement.

I don't try bench pressing 5 times per week but I know it's not suitable, when I see a routine that I don't like I elaborate my suggestions and it's not breaking any rules. I don't personally attack people, I said that I didn't condone the routine and it offended a third party. I think Starting Strength is a more appropriate suggestion, go over to crossfit and tell Mark Rippetoe dogcrap training is more appropriate than his routines.

That routine wouldn't seem bad for a bodybuilder, somehow on a high level of training with phenomenal strength, but to find a beginner and throw that routine at him I would definitely disagree. Elaborate on how I'm wrong if you'd like. I don't mind debating my theories.

S

Sk8erboy

Banned
Awards
First off all before you get pissed off Ho0ther I have fully read the link to the routine.

I think the name fits it well it is dogcrapp this is coming from my standpoint. I would never advise a newcomer to lifting to do 3-4 exercises per body part 15-20 something ****in reps a exercises now if you are some dude jacked up on roids and enjoy doing **** like this then go for it then again this is ANABOLICminds I am not gonna get into the whole debate as to why less is more and why compound movements are far more effective than isolations and 3-4 exercises per body part that debate has been seen many times.

Now lets me address the problems

Chest You have incline and decline why? Why not just use one or another lets keep in mind just because you change the angle of the bench you are not working a different area of the bench you area just changing the area from which force is pressed down on to you and where you push it because the chest muscle is one WHOLE muscle it acts like rubberband like SOME noobs think they lets do decline because it builds our lower pecs then incline for upper **** that the chest is one whole mother****in muscle

Secondly why deem exercises as back thickness and width exercises when grow in width and thickness is dictated by hypertrophy is an effect of a calorie sufficient diet to reap benefits of weightlifting

Quads I seen no problem doing a heavy set of squats and then doing a speed set afterwards I am a powerlifter and its what I currently do on my very basic yet effective 5/3/1 routine but doing a ****ing widowmaker after each quad exercise is ****in retard is this workout meant to be done once a week? It should be yeah you wanna lift ****in hard and balls to the wall but you want to leave the window for recovery optimal

Hamstrings need I get into a debate how squats when properly performed in my eye below parallel add good stimulation to hamstrings and then if you feel like hammys are lacking do leg curls or lunges but doing seated leg curls, regular leg curls then stiff leg deadlifts this remind of when I walked around all day in speed training shoes (shoes with the raised toe) STUPID

Biceps second I have no problem with doing bicep curls I like to throw in the odd bicep curls here and there however I feel a single bicep exercises does ME just but this is just PERSONAL opinion

I really dont need to explain the rest you get my point that is routine is doggcrapp

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Sk8erboy your signature has 450 lb deadlift and a 435 lb squat, you addressed that you were a powerlifter so I'm assuming the form was legit. I guess you're strong enough to critique this program, I'm not obviously my deadlift isn't good enough for me to critique someone's training although I've gained nearly 300 reputation points for the valid points and civilized approach I take to these debates.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
I just disagree with biceps getting various direct movements. Rowing and pullups stimulate the biceps and 1 more bicep movement after that is plenty of work for that small muscle group. Incline bench presses coming before regular bench presses doesn't make sense to me either. Incline presses are a movement compromising the overhead press and the bench press. What you're trying to portray by connecting these two movements is like trying to piss in a can during a wind storm. Flat benches contract more of the overall chest than incline presses.
i really think based on this post you are misunderstanding DC training. you dont do incline press and regular press in the same workout. also, in DC training there is no set lift choices. you can choose whatever lift for whatever bodypart you want. again the only part of you're argument one can consider valid is that you are against direct bicep training, which is something that is done with practically every workout program, and singling dc out for this is hardly fair.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
First off all before you get pissed off Ho0ther I have fully read the link to the routine.

I think the name fits it well it is dogcrapp this is coming from my standpoint. I would never advise a newcomer to lifting to do 3-4 exercises per body part 15-20 something ****in reps a exercises now if you are some dude jacked up on roids and enjoy doing **** like this then go for it then again this is ANABOLICminds I am not gonna get into the whole debate as to why less is more and why compound movements are far more effective than isolations and 3-4 exercises per body part that debate has been seen many times.

Now lets me address the problems

Chest You have incline and decline why? Why not just use one or another lets keep in mind just because you change the angle of the bench you are not working a different area of the bench you area just changing the area from which force is pressed down on to you and where you push it because the chest muscle is one WHOLE muscle it acts like rubberband like SOME noobs think they lets do decline because it builds our lower pecs then incline for upper **** that the chest is one whole mother****in muscle

Secondly why deem exercises as back thickness and width exercises when grow in width and thickness is dictated by hypertrophy is an effect of a calorie sufficient diet to reap benefits of weightlifting

Quads I seen no problem doing a heavy set of squats and then doing a speed set afterwards I am a powerlifter and its what I currently do on my very basic yet effective 5/3/1 routine but doing a ****ing widowmaker after each quad exercise is ****in retard is this workout meant to be done once a week? It should be yeah you wanna lift ****in hard and balls to the wall but you want to leave the window for recovery optimal

Hamstrings need I get into a debate how squats when properly performed in my eye below parallel add good stimulation to hamstrings and then if you feel like hammys are lacking do leg curls or lunges but doing seated leg curls, regular leg curls then stiff leg deadlifts this remind of when I walked around all day in speed training shoes (shoes with the raised toe) STUPID

Biceps second I have no problem with doing bicep curls I like to throw in the odd bicep curls here and there however I feel a single bicep exercises does ME just but this is just PERSONAL opinion

I really dont need to explain the rest you get my point that is routine is doggcrapp
you do realize that the seated curls, regular leg curls and stiff deads would be done in different workouts? i think you are critiquing this program without a good enough understanding of it to do so.

S

Sk8erboy

Banned
Awards
you do realize that the seated curls, regular leg curls and stiff deads would be done in different workouts? i think you are critiquing this program without a good enough understanding of it to do so.
Is this the only thing you can point out in arguement? A+ for you! :684:
If i must have missed that and if that is correct well then here is a cookie for you

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
i really think based on this post you are misunderstanding DC training. you dont do incline press and regular press in the same workout. also, in DC training there is no set lift choices. you can choose whatever lift for whatever bodypart you want. again the only part of you're argument one can consider valid is that you are against direct bicep training, which is something that is done with practically every workout program, and singling dc out for this is hardly fair.
The bicep work is usually during a bodybuilding split, I'm personally against them unless the person is on a bodybuilding level of training which usually requires assistance from anabolics. The exercise routines I condone require very little demanding direct utilization from the biceps and rely on big compound movements like barbell rows, pullups, face pulls and power cleans to develop the arms specifically, provided that the calories are in a surplus as long as the biceps are continuing to have demand places upon them (which can be through compounds) they will grow, I normally throw in a set of chins and/or alternating or barbell curls at the end of pull sessions, but I feel for an intermediate trainer that one direct bicep movement is all that is necessary. Barbell rows, face pulls, pullups and chins are plenty for the biceps itself to respond to.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Please show me my ignorant posts Mr 140 pounds of LBM :).
Good to see your boyfriend is on this forum too GymRat. You honestly think a 450 pound deadlift at 230 is impressive? No, that's average. And gymrat, i'm sorry I just picked out the deadlifting lift out of your 3 lifts, that was wrong of me because they all are terrible.

Ok sk8erboy I'll pick apart your post which made absolutely NO sense.
1. Who does 3-4 exercises per body part in a DC workout? Noone. 1 exercise per body part every 4th day 12-15RP which stands for REST PAUSE for the non-educated posters out there.
2. Who does Incline and Decline in the same workout? Noone in DC.
3. So if the calorie sufficient surplus to dictate growth or whatever you attempted to sound smart by saying then I guess there is no need to workout, just drink alot of protein shakes and you'll get big right?
4. You dont need a week for recovery because you lift extremely hard for a SMALL ammount of reps. Allows for the muscle to rebuild in the 4 days you give it.
5. Have a nice life.:wave2:

It'd be alot easier for you to argue if you had ANY idea what DC training is. You obviously do not understand.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Good to see your boyfriend is on this forum too GymRat. You honestly think a 450 pound deadlift at 230 is impressive? No, that's average. And gymrat, i'm sorry I just picked out the deadlifting lift out of your 3 lifts, that was wrong of me because they all are terrible.
I'll return and edit this quote with your post in the previous thread complimenting my bench press, the difference between your lifts and mine are mine are actually legit. I don't have to pretend and will actually provide video proof unlike yourself who was called out on your bullshit various times.

On your myspace it has a pic of you benching 255, so lets say we only compare you to people with the same LBM as you. Even at 10%bf that'd be comparing again 165 pounds. 255 @ 165 is commendable not going to get a negative comment from anyone.
Is where in the "arms" discussion I was applauded for having the patience to argue with your ignorant comments. This is a compliment you gave during the debate on my bench press and above you said it "sucked" in which you probably couldn't do anyway. So before you start saying this contrary to your own statements, do some damn research on what exactly you're trying to argue to prevent your unnecessary bullshit attacks that serve no purpose to the subject.

FYI, 150 lbs of LBM at 5'7" is really all I would like to train for, I'm not here to become a competing bodybuilder or powerlifter, just simply to be a fit and very successful personal trainer helping those out who take the time to understand my posts, several users on this forum have PM'ed me thanking me for my elaborations and considered me a valuable member to the board.
If you would like to argue my points towards DC, feel free, I welcome it. But please, cut the bullshit personal insults on legit statistics, unlike yourself I feel no need to pretend to lift weight I'm not capable of.

What's hilarious is that your insulting someone's deadlift (sk8erboy) who is probably twice of that yours is, which ultimately put yours "below average" whatever that may be.

Considering your personal attacks that aren't relevant to the subject nor contrary to anything training related brilliantly demonstrates your lack of knowledge to argue your points, the poster above and I are discussing back and forth in a civilized manner training related facts. Watch, you might learn something newbie. Your unnecessary attacks on someone's lifts during a debate dealing with a routine is no different than a "mama joke" which is what desperate morons like yourself tend to do when they can't find something relevant to the subject to argue about.

My suggestion would be join a "mama joke" forum and argue your points on there, you obviously discuss nothing training related in your debates and probably have no idea what a compound movement is to begin with.

S

Sk8erboy

Banned
Awards

Ok sk8erboy I'll pick apart your post which made absolutely NO sense.
1. Who does 3-4 exercises per body part in a DC workout? Noone. 1 exercise per body part every 4th day 12-15RP which stands for REST PAUSE for the non-educated posters out there.
2. Who does Incline and Decline in the same workout? Noone in DC.
3. So if the calorie sufficient surplus to dictate growth or whatever you attempted to sound smart by saying then I guess there is no need to workout, just drink alot of protein shakes and you'll get big right?
4. You dont need a week for recovery because you lift extremely hard for a SMALL ammount of reps. Allows for the muscle to rebuild in the 4 days you give it.
5. Have a nice life.:wave2:

It'd be alot easier for you to argue if you had ANY idea what DC training is. You obviously do not understand.

Damn, you truly are dumb ass **** arent you. Do you even know what sufficient means? Sufficient ie good enough up to par where I stated a diet sufficient enough to reap the benefits of weightlifting ie a diet good enough to reap hypertrophy thus a diet with a surplus of calories. First all this part right is the most ignorant and stupidest statement you can say

I guess there is no need to workout, just drink alot of protein shakes and you'll get big right?

If you do not work you out , you do not cause microtrauma to your muscles enough to warranty them to be repaired and rebuild it past its previous conditions or state

Lets me put this is litte boy words

No lifty weights no big muscles for mister little man

every day life assuming you do not do strenous work that pertains to lifting or anything of substantial physical activity is not enough to warrant growth.

Damn dumbass.

2. I know what rest pause is, 1 exercises every 4th! 4th! day so how many exercises you do the rest of the other days?

Who said your body recovers in 4 days? Another ignorant statement you act like your the Einstein of lifting more like the stooge of iron

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
GymRat, next week when I post my progress pic's I will put a pic of you next to mine so everyone can see how impressive you look compared to me. Then you can explain how you think you bench more than me in that thread, sound good? Good :).

Wanna know who says your body recovers in 4 days? Every person who has blown up in size using the DC method of working out, thats who.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
GymRat, next week when I post my progress pic's I will put a pic of you next to mine so everyone can see how impressive you look compared to me. Then you can explain how you think you bench more than me in that thread, sound good? Good :).
Right, we'll all love to see that. Even the 10 guys you pissed off in the "arms" thread with your disability to elaborate your own theories. Regardless, impressive physiques (even if you do manage to have one) doesn't acquire adequate training knowledge. Even the great Arnold S (won't even begin to try to spell that) had flaws in his theories.

"The arnold press is great because it overloads the posterior and anterior deltoids) couldn't be more false. That was said by him and it is completely untrue. His physique was phenomenal, it doesn't mean he was the brightest crayon in the box though.

From your avatar pic, you're not impressive to me anyway. Neither are your lifts that you're still hesitate to provide proof of.

Wanna know who says your body recovers in 4 days? Every person who has blown up in size using the DC method of working out, thats who.
Bullshit. 4 days is no magical recovery period. Some studies have concluded depended upon protein intake and several other factors, it can repair in as little as 36 hours and usually takes no more than 72 hours. Another ignorant statement.

S

Sk8erboy

Banned
Awards

I was gonna let this rest however once again bogus BS.
It is not like your body has a timer that says when 4 days is up...Oh time to be 100% recovered...not a single person can find out the exact time they need recover due to the fact they do not know the amount of microtrauma done to muscles and the body period, second diet helps dicate your speed of recover just because dude A recovered in 4 days doesnt mean dude B recovered in 4 days he might in less or more...tsk tsk...research training period besides doggcrap which seems to suit you well

Keep in mind that squat was at 217 lbs 3 months ago! You resort to calling out someone lifts let see what your stats are you also make reference to homosexuality to gymrat let me tell you i dont even know gymrat ******* you need to make comfort with your own sexual life when you make snide comments to homosexulaty

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
You are so ignorant that it is almost ridiculous. Research DC before you try to argue this with me. My lifts are not impressive? WHAT ARE MY LIFTS? Considering i've never mentioned them on this forum.

As for you becoming a big genius personal trainer. I'm sorry to tell you this but the biggest selling point of a personal trainer is that trainers body. I would never have someone train me who didn't have the body which I strive for.

As for Arnold, he may be dumb as a box of rocks but he has a BOOK out regarding working out. That book i'm sure has made more money than you will make for the next 20 years.