personal trainer

darkshadow

Awards
I didnt know where to put this topic, so Im sorry if this is the wrong section. What personal trainer certification is the best? I have been looking at ISSA lately and they seem pretty good but Im not sure whats the best

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Top 2:
ACSM
NSCA

NASM is slightly outside of that, but is also highly regarded.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I didnt know where to put this topic, so Im sorry if this is the wrong section. What personal trainer certification is the best? I have been looking at ISSA lately and they seem pretty good but Im not sure whats the best
I got mine from ACE type in ACE personal trainer in yahoo and it will take you to their webpage, their course was extremely easy. If you're considering perusing a career as a personal trainer, please for your own sake have some sort of backup plan as work is not always easy to find and salary varies seasonally. If you are set on becoming a personal trainer, it's a good idea to start your own business.

darkshadow

Awards
I actually just want my personal trainer license as a second job, because I just finished school to be a police officer but because of the economy no police force is hiring right now

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I actually just want my personal trainer license as a second job, because I just finished school to be a police officer but because of the economy no police force is hiring right now
Then I would recommend you to yahoo search ACE fitness. Take their personal trainer exam.

The economy is shitty in all regions at the moment, don't feel that police is the only one. The sad thing is, it's going to continue to keep getting worse. Especially since Obama is in there screwing it up every worse for us now.

I blaim the American people personally, they're the ones that voted George W Bush Jr and Barack Obama in the office. We were in the best financially with Bill Clinton and Ronald Raegon.