- 03-26-2009, 05:10 PM
I am wanting to workout twice a day (weightlifting) and wondered if anyone here did this and could tell me what a good split is for it. (I want to do weights in the morning, cardio through out the day in various forms and weight lifting again at night.
I know I've seen different places that some bodybuilders lift 2 x a day but I need to know what they would do in the morning, and what would they do at night? (same muscle groups as the morning or something different) Thanks in advance for any help.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FireTitan in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 05-13-2016, 10:49 PM
- By lachu543 in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 04:44 PM
- By supergirly9 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 21Last Post: 12-18-2012, 12:09 AM
- By ironspyder in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-18-2012, 01:21 PM
- By mShujin in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2012, 11:01 AM