- 03-26-2009, 04:10 PM
I am wanting to workout twice a day (weightlifting) and wondered if anyone here did this and could tell me what a good split is for it. (I want to do weights in the morning, cardio through out the day in various forms and weight lifting again at night.
I know I've seen different places that some bodybuilders lift 2 x a day but I need to know what they would do in the morning, and what would they do at night? (same muscle groups as the morning or something different) Thanks in advance for any help.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 10bathroomsO in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-02-2010, 04:11 PM
- By SamuraiSid in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2009, 06:32 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 06-17-2008, 04:32 AM
- By Bulldawg07 in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2008, 10:26 PM
- By atrain in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2006, 04:50 PM