supplement for lean mass?

someguy1984

Awards
I know it's not the best to take supplements, but is their anything to help build lean mass? I want to gain as little fat as possible. (Obviously) I'm strict on my diet and i react terrible to creatine, it blows me up...Anything to take to help recovery of muscles, or does anyone have a specific protein that's good for your post workout shake?

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Check into a pre-workout product called RPM. I've tried it before and I love it. As far as finding a supplement that is going to directly cause lean mass growth, it's not going to happen. Supplements are good for helping you reach certain goals, but nothing out there is going to magically put mass on you.

Also check out whey protein, fish oil, mulit-vitamins, and creatine.

notlef70

Awards
There is one.........F-O-O-D. Any :dl: hiting the iron like you life depended on it.

notlef70

Awards
There is one.........F-O-O-D. And :dl: hiting the iron like you life depended on it.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BCAAs will help you maintain muscle and even build some if you are on the right kind of workout program and your diet is healthy.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
BCAAs will help you maintain muscle and even build some if you are on the right kind of workout program and your diet is healthy.
agreed. Make sure you feed yourself after your workouts to replenish glycogen. Perhaps adding some L-glutamine to help prevent muscle breakdown is another good supplement to add in. Good luck

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
agreed. Make sure you feed yourself after your workouts to replenish glycogen. Perhaps adding some L-glutamine to help prevent muscle breakdown is another good supplement to add in. Good luck
I supplement with glutamine, but since most whey proteins contain at least some glutamine, is it necessary? Whatcha think?

Abdullah411

Awards
I know it's not the best to take supplements, but is their anything to help build lean mass? I want to gain as little fat as possible. (Obviously) I'm strict on my diet and i react terrible to creatine, it blows me up...Anything to take to help recovery of muscles, or does anyone have a specific protein that's good for your post workout shake?
Check out Procard Nutrition or nutramedia online. Chris has some articles that may point you in the right direction.