how often do you guys change your split?

1. how often do you guys change your split?

i don't really like changing my actual split around since i found one that i actually like more so every 4-6 weeks i change the exercises and order or when i do them around

do i really need to change the days of which i do the bodyparts?

2. I do it when I get bored with a routine or when I have a major schedule change. I always change up the volume and lifts from session to session, but my actual split may change month to month.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

3. Usually I change it month to month, but I usually give every routine about a month because thats when you will really start to see results. If it is working, then I probably won't change it up until my gains start to go stagnant.
    •   

4. Ya month to month seems like the best way unless you find one you really like i get bored with same routine every day for 3 months so i usually do some minor changes like maybe do chest/tris instead of chest/bis for example.

5. I vary the exercises on each individual day, and usually change my split every 6 weeks or so.

6. i've been instinct training for the past 4 months or so i change it every week. i am maintaining weight but don't really notice any gains. pumps are awesome but gains have slowed! i wanna grow so i will be reverting back when my next cycle starts. i like the simplicity of a scheduled routine...it's one less thing to worry about.

7. i change when i stop gaining.

8. I usually change mine every 6 to 8 weeks..

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you guys think about this routine change?
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 01:47 PM
  2. How do you guys split up your test dose?
    By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:46 PM
  3. 3day split to 4day split for fat loss?
    By SamuraiSid in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 07:32 PM
  4. What should I change about this split?
    By cmacdear in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 08:45 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 05:23 AM