how often do you guys change your split?
- 03-11-2009, 04:28 PM
- 03-11-2009, 04:30 PM
I do it when I get bored with a routine or when I have a major schedule change. I always change up the volume and lifts from session to session, but my actual split may change month to month.M.Ed. Ex Phys
03-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Usually I change it month to month, but I usually give every routine about a month because thats when you will really start to see results. If it is working, then I probably won't change it up until my gains start to go stagnant.
03-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Ya month to month seems like the best way unless you find one you really like i get bored with same routine every day for 3 months so i usually do some minor changes like maybe do chest/tris instead of chest/bis for example.
03-12-2009, 01:13 AM
03-12-2009, 01:26 AM
i've been instinct training for the past 4 months or so i change it every week. i am maintaining weight but don't really notice any gains. pumps are awesome but gains have slowed! i wanna grow so i will be reverting back when my next cycle starts. i like the simplicity of a scheduled routine...it's one less thing to worry about.
03-12-2009, 01:36 AM
03-12-2009, 07:24 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2010, 01:47 PM
- By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:46 PM
- By SamuraiSid in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2009, 07:32 PM
- By cmacdear in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2008, 08:45 AM
- By bullfx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-10-2003, 05:23 AM