how often do you guys change your split?
- 03-11-2009, 04:28 PM
- 03-11-2009, 04:30 PM
I do it when I get bored with a routine or when I have a major schedule change. I always change up the volume and lifts from session to session, but my actual split may change month to month.M.Ed. Ex Phys
03-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Usually I change it month to month, but I usually give every routine about a month because thats when you will really start to see results. If it is working, then I probably won't change it up until my gains start to go stagnant.
03-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Ya month to month seems like the best way unless you find one you really like i get bored with same routine every day for 3 months so i usually do some minor changes like maybe do chest/tris instead of chest/bis for example.
03-12-2009, 01:13 AM
03-12-2009, 01:26 AM
i've been instinct training for the past 4 months or so i change it every week. i am maintaining weight but don't really notice any gains. pumps are awesome but gains have slowed! i wanna grow so i will be reverting back when my next cycle starts. i like the simplicity of a scheduled routine...it's one less thing to worry about.
03-12-2009, 01:36 AM
03-12-2009, 07:24 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheMaster in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 26Last Post: 10-19-2016, 01:50 AM
- By Troyboi in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2013, 06:28 AM
- By chris808costa in forum BulkingReplies: 57Last Post: 08-26-2009, 11:01 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum Training ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 03-16-2006, 06:12 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-26-2004, 06:49 PM