Best amount of time between workouts?
- 03-01-2009, 04:32 PM
- 03-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Depends on several factors and some of them being which body parts and if you're being assisted by outside products... I think the rule of thumb is 24 hours min. but most workout splits have a body part focused on once maybe twice per cycle but you have to keep in mind that many body parts get much more work out of them throughout the week in conjunction with your other body parts.
03-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Like Jayhawkk said, it depends on several factors. Exercise intensity, volume, size of muscles trained (for example, exercises that utilize the vast majority of your lower body muscles, will take longer to be repaired than a smaller group of muscles, like your bis/tris).
Similar Forum Threads
- By njsfinest in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2009, 11:20 PM
- By dpfisher in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2008, 10:51 PM
- By The Anarchist in forum Training ForumReplies: 40Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:54 PM
- By kelsey in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-17-2004, 04:39 PM
- By candle25 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 12-21-2003, 04:54 PM