smaller arms??? - AnabolicMinds.com

smaller arms???

  1. New Member
    Trapstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    159

    smaller arms???


    does anyone ever have where your arms are actually bigger one day and the next they are smaller, or any body part for that matter?? wtf it happens to me all the time, i think i am gaining finally and BAM look smaller again?????

  2. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Anorexics have similar,. critical self-perceptions. In some cases its called muscle dysmorphia. Our bodies, tissues, organs, etc. are in a constant state of flux. Calorie and water intake can affect this, as well as many other factors. I wouldnt worry about it, unless an underlying disease is the cause. Its normal for weight lifting males to be somewhat concerned about the size of their arms. The bottom line is genetics, you wont get any bigger than your DNA says you will. Perhaps your DNA is conversing with you.

  3. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,964
    Answers
    6
    Rep Power
    917950

    There are so many factors in this
    Glycogen levels
    Hydration
    Inflammation from training

    Don't be hyper critical of it. I use my vascularity as a gauge for my relative hydration/glycogen levels, but I don't fret too much when they're not visible.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jtp217's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    190
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    191

    I go by the weight on the scale and how I look in the mirror. As long as the scale is going up and I'm not getting fat, I'm good.

  5. New Member
    Trapstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    159

    lol pretty good idea i guess, my weight is increasing, HOWEVER i am afraid that it is fat because i have lost some diffiition andd.... it appears to be fat when i touch it. prob from my 6 thousand calories i was intaking for awhile

  6. Advanced Member
    BoyFromAus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    705
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    426

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    There are so many factors in this
    Glycogen levels
    Hydration
    Inflammation from training

    Don't be hyper critical of it. I use my vascularity as a gauge for my relative hydration/glycogen levels, but I don't fret too much when they're not visible.
    exactly what he said.

  7. New Member
    jtp217's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    190
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    191

    Quote Originally Posted by Trapstar View Post
    lol pretty good idea i guess, my weight is increasing, HOWEVER i am afraid that it is fat because i have lost some diffiition andd.... it appears to be fat when i touch it. prob from my 6 thousand calories i was intaking for awhile
    6k calories a day will do that to a person.

  8. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2334

    Quote Originally Posted by Trapstar View Post
    does anyone ever have where your arms are actually bigger one day and the next they are smaller, or any body part for that matter?? wtf it happens to me all the time, i think i am gaining finally and BAM look smaller again?????
    Its possible you overtrained and didnt get the right PWO nutrition.
    When i ate less and trained hardcore i would be visibly smaller days after due to not eating properly and/or catibolism.

    I used to ride this neverending rollercoaster not really getting much stronger and being a "hardgainer" it was only hard to gain cause i didnt eat enough healthy foods and i had a very fast metbolism.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What happens to smaller companies now?
    By KeepBuilding in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 10:30 PM
  2. help..im getting smaller
    By jondip in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 05:26 PM
  3. Can your **** get smaller?
    By Brolic in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 08:05 PM
  4. One nut smaller than the other, what to do?
    By comacho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 08:52 AM
  5. If you use the smaller ones..
    By bigpetefox in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-17-2005, 11:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in