lets try again

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
been tring to tweak my routine.. anyway here it is please let me know what you think..

Monday:
Military Press
Incline Dumbell Shoulder Press
Side lateral
close grip bench
SkullCrushers alt with Tricep Overhead Extensions
Dips

Tuesday:
Squats
hack squat
SLDL
Leg Curls
Calf Raises
Seated Calf Riases
Crunches

Thursday:
bench press alt with incline
incline Dumbell Flys alt with Decline
Decline Dumbbell Chest Press alt with incline
Barbell Curls
Incline Dumbbell Curls
Hammer Curl

Saturday:
Deadlifts
barbell rows
Wide Grip Pull Ups
Barbell Shoulder Shrugs
Dumbell Shoulder Shrugs
Wrist Curls Behind the Back
Farmers Walk

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Dont remember what your goals were...with no assumption of whether you are wanting to gain shear mass or lean mass w/ loss of bf, ill babble my thoughts in between your post.

been tring to tweak my routine.. anyway here it is please let me know what you think..

Monday:
Military Press
Incline Dumbell Shoulder Press
Side lateral
close grip bench
SkullCrushers alt with Tricep Overhead Extensions
Dips

*sound choices as far as triceps goes. Also pretty even with your shoulders. Ive gone away from working tris after shoulders or chest cuz even though you getting a light tricep work in before you isolate them with the skull/close/dips, i prefer having a seperate arms day to use the utmost weight i can manage. But nothing that i would change here*

Tuesday:
Squats
hack squat
SLDL
Leg Curls
Calf Raises
Seated Calf Riases
Crunches

*i understand with the hack, you trying to use more thighs however i still would choose either squats or hack squats and incorporate leg press. If targeting your thighs is the reason for both, then just place your feet lower on the platform. I dont really see a need for both here. How many set os sldl and curls? if its 3-4 and up, you probably isolating the hams a bit much. It and your glutes gonna be getting hit pretty hard on squats already. Also with the calves...same deal. (unless you feel hamstring or calves is a weakness...then go ahead). Also, change up angles of your feet on curls and if you decide to put extentions in, to hit the outer and inner sweeps of your thighs and hind leg. On squats too...staying comfortable though...*

Thursday:
bench press alt with incline
incline Dumbell Flys alt with Decline
Decline Dumbbell Chest Press alt with incline
Barbell Curls
Incline Dumbbell Curls
Hammer Curl

*solid....if this is the order in which you perform the exericses, push back the flys to the end...the pressing movements need more energy and strength. and on the incline flys, keep the inclien low, between 20 to possibly 30 degrees. *

Saturday:
Deadlifts
barbell rows
Wide Grip Pull Ups
Barbell Shoulder Shrugs
Dumbell Shoulder Shrugs
Wrist Curls Behind the Back
Farmers Walk

*you get a good warm up in before hitting your working sets? I prefer having my back a bit worked and pumped before i get into deadlifting. Try bb rows and pullups before doing deads...(esp. b/c you are doing em on back day) You will feel a much more work and tension on your entire back, being that it has had time to warm up. As for shrugs, the best shrugs i have ever done were reverse shrugs and db shrugs while sitting down and leaning foward (but still moving the weights and traps up and down and not horizontally) try some if you havent already. Shrugging from the front always wont give you the full "boulder look"*

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
thanks the the input.. one problem with some suggestion are i dont work out at the gym.. i have a bench.. with a leg developer and an adjustable squat rack.. thats all i have so i cant do leg presses and some other stuff..