Lifts I do that I seldom, if ever, see others do
- 02-14-2009, 02:44 PM
- 02-14-2009, 05:29 PM
Obviously I train my athlete's with power movements, but if I were personal training someone for bodybuilding purposes, I wouldn't use power movements to optimally stimulate hypertrophy.NSCA - CSCS
02-14-2009, 05:38 PM
I don't feel this is primarily a bodybuilding forum. It's quite evenly diverse IMO. I do see your point on that, but still believe those lifts have their place, even in bodybuilding.
And I think they are more fun.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
02-14-2009, 06:37 PM
In my gym:
99% doesn't do deadlifts
95% doesn't do any leg exercise, and of those who do, only a few do squats
90% doesn't do overhead presses
90% works on chest and biceps 3 times a week
My gym sucks....
02-14-2009, 06:55 PM
02-14-2009, 08:59 PM
02-15-2009, 07:15 PM
02-17-2009, 02:48 AM
02-17-2009, 04:48 AM
My firend used to bench press and he would throw the weight up at the top and catch it then come back down. I seen him do it with 135LBS hed throw it up a good 3inches. Dangerous? Yes Impressive? Kinda.
A show off move showing some skill I guess. Crazy guy.
02-17-2009, 05:20 AM
02-17-2009, 10:10 AM
02-17-2009, 01:13 PM
02-17-2009, 04:33 PM
02-17-2009, 06:28 PM
02-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rommel65 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 9Last Post: 12-14-2009, 04:21 PM
- By spatch in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 11-20-2005, 09:49 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-23-2004, 04:35 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 03-21-2003, 04:54 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 03-12-2003, 02:22 AM