- 02-12-2009, 12:16 AM
I have a high metabolism and used to only workout with weights 4 times/week, with minimal to no cardio.
As I've gotten older, I am now working out 5 days/week with 15 minutes of cardio post weight training.
Would it be okay to fill my two off days with 30-45 minutes of cardio. This would put me working out everyday, but two days off weight training.
- 02-12-2009, 12:22 AM
I do full body almost every day bro, with cardio at least 3x a week for an hour. Does it make sense.....no, but it just works for me.
- 02-12-2009, 12:26 AM
02-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Off days will be filled with 30-45 minutes of cardio. We'll see what happens. I think the worst that would happen is leg overtraining.
02-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Try it and see what happens bro and I would leave it to just cardio on the off days don't see a big prob with that at all. If your bulking up I would df take the off days with not even cardio.
02-12-2009, 01:34 AM
02-12-2009, 03:27 PM
i think it would be too taxing on knees if u ran for all your cardio. our football coaches always tried to get us to save our knees if we wanted to do extra cardio by trying to get us to do other type of cardio like swimming bike something like that.
Similar Forum Threads
- By svt cobra in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2010, 11:52 AM
- By Webdango in forum RecipesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2009, 09:33 PM
- By xmusclex in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2009, 02:31 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 06-11-2007, 03:18 AM
- By iwinulose2980 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 27Last Post: 12-31-2004, 09:17 PM